Multiplat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally complete all the "Hard Get Theres" in the first game (Mall and Downhill being the two harder ones to complete)
1 Gap away from completing all the gaps from THPS 1 (Roswell, High Deck Gap you know the one!)

Still yet to tick off 10 Mill in 1 session. Highest score was 7 mill on skate Streer. I cant find it in me to "CHeAt" and use a custom park that makes 10 mill easy.

Goat soundtrack too. Spokesman, Number of the Beast, Drunken Lullabies, Oodles of O's, House of the Rising Drum, Express Yourself, Whenimondamic, Big Shots, Non Compos Mentis.

Chef's kiss
My favourite gaming soundtrack of all time, by some way. Will hold a special place in my heart always, especially those ones you listed good taste there. Love that Verses of doom joint too. By the time I get to Arizona, Seneca falls. And yeah House of the rising drum was so dope too

My favourite gaming soundtrack of all time, by some way. Will hold a special place in my heart always, especially those ones you listed good taste there. Love that Verses of doom joint too. By the time I get to Arizona, Seneca falls. And yeah House of the rising drum was so dope too
A lot of times I used to just sit and play it on free skate to zone out and listen to the soundtrack basically. So many of the songs were spot on for just cruising around with no objectives or cares in the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back