List Mgmt. Trade 1 of Grundy/Witts for 1st Round Draft Pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

1 of the Biggest Topics that has come from the NAB Games is that do we need to have both Rucks as we have Gault,Cox,White and Moore who can play that 2nd Ruck/Tall Forward Position. So chances of Playing both is Not Very High.

I know that keeping Both will be Fantastic for Depth but there is a Chance 1 of them who does not play much AFL and play VFL. Might say I want to leave for more Chances.

We don't have a 1st Round Draft Pick for the 2016 Draft so that would be a Reason to Trade a Ruck to get a most likely a Top 10 Pick.

I would not trade either as both are to young to know how Good/Bad they will be.

Your Thoughts on that?

TD, I must say that I am impressed that you put your Grundy preferences to the side to at least entertain the idea that one of the two ruckmen may be trade bait at the end of the year (and that it may not be Witts). It takes a lot of character to put bias to one side and and look at things objectively. Well done

I think we should probably see how the year pans out before making threads like these Dave.

I made this because I found there been lot of Discussion on the Game Threads about Both Grundy and Witts and People Saying they can not play Together.

It be something that will be Tracked all Season I reckon

We should keep them both. We'd badly regret trading either of them.

I hope both finish their career in black and white.

I would love to Keep Both but I put this up as something that COULD happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 of the Biggest Topics that has come from the NAB Games is that do we need to have both Rucks as we have Gault,Cox,White and Moore who can play that 2nd Ruck/Tall Forward Position. So chances of Playing both is Not Very High.

I know that keeping Both will be Fantastic for Depth but there is a Chance 1 of them who does not play much AFL and play VFL. Might say I want to leave for more Chances.

We don't have a 1st Round Draft Pick for the 2016 Draft so that would be a Reason to Trade a Ruck to get a most likely a Top 10 Pick.

I would not trade either as both are to young to know how Good/Bad they will be.

Your Thoughts on that?
1 Million years in the ruck wilderness...............
Now we finally have 2 young ruck men and a likely up and comer................

and NOW you want to sell one for a handful of beans?????

Why not Darcy Moore or Treloar..?
Surely they have had enough time.

We should keep them both. We'd badly regret trading either of them.

I hope both finish their career in black and white.
Yes, yes, yes.
Keep them both.
Don't care if they have to sulk sometimes in the mcgoos, depth depth depth....

Hard to get excellent tall timber.

Nay just work with them both who knows

Don't start threads like these if you don't want people to answer a certain way...

White is gone at the end of the year, Cox is still a work in progress with a lot of water to go under the bridge before he is ready for the level. Moore and Gualt are both predominantly forwards they may be able to pinch hit in the ruck but you wouldn't want to rely on either to ruck a full game.

Don't start threads like these if you don't want people to answer a certain way...

I won't bag them I even said that Possiblity of Witts becoming the Number 1 Ruck and Grundy asking to Leave. I would hate that but that Chance of Happening is still there

White is gone at the end of the year, Cox is still a work in progress with a lot of water to go under the bridge before he is ready for the level. Moore and Gualt are both predominantly forwards they may be able to pinch hit in the ruck but you wouldn't want to rely on either to ruck a full game.
Gault hasn't made it yet either.

If Witts plays well this year, trade Grundy.

If Grundy plays well this year, trade Witts.

If both play well this year, don't trade either or we could trade one because his value would be high. But if their value wasn't that high, keep them both.

I think we'll either trade or not trade one or both of Grundy and Witts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back