Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I for one was not keen on chasing three blokes like that. Amazing job to get all three and not sell the farm. Gotta love that rooster with many jackets, hair as good as Dean Martin and a chin Il Duce would be proud of.

With all of this, the general state of Essendon's list and the sale of that land going through, I think it's fair to say the whole Dodoro family is going to have the finest christmas ever!

It also takes all the pressure of Merv in a terrible time for him.y

pretty sure at the start of trade radio Connors had mentioned they were seeking a 2 yr contract.
Would make sense, fair chance at 22 he is a star of the competition. The lucrative offers will come and he will put his hand out. By then Hurls and Chook will probably be off the list or on reduced rate which will free up a bit

The best bit will be just after we win the flag in 2018 and someone wants a trade to us the nuffies will again spin the hard to deal with rhetoric.

And Dodoro will again get his man. For his price. Again.

Never understood why being hard to deal with was a bad thing because when clubs like to deal with you, it's probably because you're repeatedly getting ****ed over. Dodoro has never taken a bad deal without a fight, that's what you want in a list manager.

Free agency looms

Golden age of free agency looms for 2018
Nick Bowen October 20, 2017 7:10 AM

536092-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Andrew Gaff will be one of the most in-demand free agents next year
  • NOW 2017's trade period is over, club recruiters will quickly shift their focus to next year's talent pool and no players will be more closely monitored than prospective 2018 free agents Tom Lynch, Andrew Gaffand Rory Sloane

Few tidy names on that list.

Would happily inquire about Andrew Gaff, Rory Sloane, Tom Lynch,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 430420 We're STILL through the looking glass I see. Kinda like it on this side.

FFS He is gushing.

EDIT
I don't know if this is his way of trying to get unblacklisted, but it's a bit like experiencing the uncanny valley in CGI
Possibly. Could also just be that he hates the dogs more than us after he got a firsthand look at Bevo's people management skills when s**t happens he doesn't like.

Will play same amount of school footy as cam Rayner did this year.. PEGS take footy very seriously and are consistently the best grammar school in vic behind Marcelin(zakas school)

Marcelin is a catholic school and sure does produce some handy players The Bont & Zaka perhaps most famous recent products that I remember. But it's not actually a grammar school. It's a catholic school.

Last I checked neither Pegs nor Marcelin produced as many players as say Scotch or XAVIER or St Kevins or De La Salle or St Pats or Assumption or St Benards.

Of the " Grammar schools Caulfield / Brighton Melb would be at least on par with Pegs if not better as being the best grammar schools.

I am not really sure why I bothered writing this tbh as I don't really care...

Marcelin is a catholic school and sure does produce some handy players The Bont & Zaka perhaps most famous recent products that I remember. But it's not actually a grammar school. It's a catholic school.

Last I checked neither Pegs nor Marcelin produced as many players as say Scotch or XAVIER or St Kevins or De La Salle or St Pats or Assumption or St Benards.

Of the " Grammar schools Caulfield / Brighton Melb would be at least on par with Pegs if not better as being the best grammar schools.

I am not really sure why I bothered writing this tbh as I don't really care...

I think it's a reference to the AGS 'Associated Grammar Schools'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back