Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very good deal.

yes it is. I think dodo has called dogs bluff massively.

They either do a trade now for 2 second rounders or he stays with them essentially.

yes it is. I think dodo has called dogs bluff massively.

They either do a trade now for 2 second rounders or he stays with them essentially.
If Motlop leaves Geelong they could shoot the late first they probably get for him to Doggies. If you listened to Geelongs list manager on Trade Radio yesterday he basically said they wouldn’t pursue Stringer with 20 because it wouldn’t be enough, but if they got a pick for Motlop that may change their stance...

I’ve been in a meeting for 90 mins. WTF just happened?
What the hell are you doing accepting 90 minute meetings during trade week? That's poor governance

Well done Bombers... Smith had to be priority #1.
He was the only one out of contract. Now we can focus on Stringer and Saad gets whatever is left. I reckon Dodoro would not have traded that first rounder without a full plan in place for all 3.
Just goes to show you NONE of the media had any idea this was going to happen today and what the deal consisted of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just goes to show you NONE of the media had any idea this was going to happen today and what the deal consisted of.

Yep. The muppets were even specifically making up stories last night that Smith's move to Essendon was in grave doubt, as the likes of Carltank circled.

Now the fools have had to hastily move on to inventing/inserting Saad's name into those stories.

Dodo has done a good deal
tenor.gif

Sorry if someone said it but does carlton have the currency to make a better deal for Saad? I know they have Kennedy to get done.

Sorry if someone said it but does carlton have the currency to make a better deal for Saad? I know they have Kennedy to get done.
They have 3, 39 and next year's picks. So they don't have a second rounder unless they use next year's and their first is too high.

They have 3, 39 and next year's picks. So they don't have a second rounder unless they use next year's and their first is too high.
They could get a first and second from Adelaide if they trade Gibbs which gives them picks to play with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back