Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins
Fantastic opening day for trade radio is better then grand final day.

If they got someone decent to go into real detail on every list for an hour per club, it might be interesting. Find a guest locally for each club and provide some decent content on developing players at each club.

But a Josh Jenkins 15 min hot take on the dockers list? No thanks.

If they got someone decent to go into real detail on every list for an hour per club, it might be interesting. Find a guest locally for each club and provide some decent content on developing players at each club.

But a Josh Jenkins 15 min hot take on the dockers list? No thanks.
There is genuinely so much spare time that they could rate every player from every list and give personalised coaching insights on how they would approach getting the best from that players career.

I know and when cooney is the second act you think god help us all.

Apart from the 1/2 hr a day we might get some decent mail from twomey (who has little brains but has good contacts) the rest of it is a bin fire.
Yep I reckon that and the first 20 minutes of the late trade will be the only bits worth listening to, and the late trade will be much the poorer for not having anyone with actual list management experience in it. RIP Matty Rendell.

Only reason that's even worth listening to now is that for all that Barrett is an absolute flog, there's a good chance that the only reason he agreed to take that slot is because that's when trades and FA deals are most likely to get done. Anything getting hashed out during the day would be posted between lunch time and 5pm when they want to knock off and go home.

No Lloyd on the early one means definitely no meaningful Essendon gossip. Only put up with Kornes because of that, even though Lloyd himself is annoying most of the time.

The point is other than Riley Cal and arguably Tom Morris none of them know more than the average BF poster. Glad I’m in the Uk and miss the entire day!
Ah, Tom Morris. I skim-read it and missed seeing his name. Yes that segment is probably vaguely worthwhile. Might just follow the tradio account on formerly-Twitter and watch the relevant clips instead of enduring it.

I know and when cooney is the second act you think god help us all.

Apart from the 1/2 hr a day we might get some decent mail from twomey (who has little brains but has good contacts) the rest of it is a bin fire.

I just do not get the appeal of Cooney and why he keeps getting work at SEN.

He seriously offers nothing and does no research. I get his whole shtick is around being overweight, lazy and hungover but I think that is better suited to Triple M.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missing a few of the characters of yesteryear in the arvo slot... Plough, SOS, Rendell.

Phil Davis is in there for a bit of that but him, jenkins and damo isn't quite what it was.

Morris and Edmund should be engaging in the 1-3 slot.

Tuned in for 5 min.
Heard Brad Johnson (who should have more bloody sense) claiming Josh Sinn ran a 100m in 10:08 when he was in the AFL academy.
That’s the same time Ryiem Forde of Jamaica ran in the recent world championship 100m final.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Buckle in guys. It’s gonna be a long few weeks of shite talk!

Tuned in for 5 min.
Heard Brad Johnson (who should have more bloody sense) claiming Josh Sinn ran a 100m in 10:08 when he was in the AFL academy.
That’s the same time Ryiem Forde of Jamaica ran in the recent world championship 100m final.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Buckle in guys. It’s gonna be a long few weeks of shite talk!

10 minutes and 8 seconds.

Must have been in a K hole.

I actually think Kane does a good job on Trade Radio. One of the few that is well researched. He was a good pairing with Lloyd.

Unfortunately Johnson was under prepared unless he was talking about the GF. Maybe he will grow into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back