Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Liberals will make it Worse and Worse for everyone who is not MEGA RICH as they give them as much money as Possible.
Lmao.

They have less soft immigration policies which is what’s being spoken about.

* the bleeding heart Greens and Labor who somehow come off as inept at dealing with anything.

Lmao.

They have less soft immigration policies which is what’s being spoken about.

**** the bleeding heart Greens and Labor who somehow come off as inept at dealing with anything.

Well let's keep the Libs so Unless you are Mega Rich. You just keep getting Poorer and Poorer.

Australia can keep getting Sent Backwards.

Libs don't run the Country anyway. Rupert and his Mates do

Well let's keep the Libs so Unless you are Mega Rich. You just keep getting Poorer and Poorer.

You may be unaware but old mate Rupert is an American citizen these days.
Don't think Australia is his priority.

Australia getting sent backwards? You must be thinking of Labor destroying the surplus that the Liberals had spent three consecutive governments building up in the name of a whole host of stimulus packages that barely managed to do what they were intended to.

Business spending is good for the economy.

You may be unaware but old mate Rupert is an American citizen these days.
Don't think Australia is his priority.

Have you this Video about the NBN then:

Plus he Own's Foxtel

Have you this Video about the NBN then:

Plus he Own's Foxtel

The day I worry about what uncle Kevin Rudd or Aunty tony Abbott have to say about anything is the day I pack my bags and check out.

Foxtel is 50/50 with Telstra and Newscorp (uncle Rupert).
But if I watch their shows not sure that matters much.

Like I said, I don't care about Rudd, Abbott, Gillard, Murdoch, I just mind my own concerns and mind my own business, more or less.

Interesting conversation going on in here

tenor.gif

I tend to avoid political debates TD tho i really like what you post.
Australia is a diverse country and so many cultures from around the world.
So many of our genuine Australian ways have vanished.

*Fair days work for a fair day's pay comes to mind.

As a whole society is about greed weather your left wing voter or right.

Well commented.

They all, both sides, tend to focus on what's in it for them.
Then again, even if they did good things, were all so cynical these days we'd not even be thankful.

Australia getting sent backwards? You must be thinking of Labor destroying the surplus that the Liberals had spent three consecutive governments building up in the name of a whole host of stimulus packages that barely managed to do what they were intended to.

Business spending is good for the economy.

Business spending is great for the economy.

I am very pro business, heck even big business. (It's a necessary evil to keep the world turning and for capitalism to flourish)

But
Wanna know what's bad for the economy?

The total $840k pay rise that 30 liberal party members just got for themselves.

Explain why they needed that and why that can't be used for the economy?

I don’t agree that they needed that. Doesn’t mean I don’t find their policy a lot more palatable than a Labor government that can’t seem to come up with a competent leader and seem intent on wasting money on poorly planned infrastructure programs at first opportunity.

FWIW I have no problem voting Labor where I feel they have better policies. I voted Labor in the last WA state election. But their Federal policies are just ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. My Thought Thread so I thought I put some of them Down.

Sadly you are Right it does not matter which side you are on. It's all about Greed and Money

I am very pro business, heck even big business. (It's a necessary evil to keep the world turning and for capitalism to flourish)

But

Just so they could put more Money in the Pockets and Though labor did the Same Thing. They all do it in Government even doing a s**t Job.

Same with the Top People at NBN they give themselves a Pay Rise even with it being a Piece of s**t

I don’t agree that they needed that. Doesn’t mean I don’t find their policy a lot more palatable than a Labor government that can’t seem to come up with a competent leader and seem intent on wasting money on poorly planned infrastructure programs at first opportunity.

FWIW I have no problem voting Labor where I feel they have better policies. I voted Labor in the last WA state election. But their Federal policies are just ridiculous.

I hate them all to be honest.

But I do believe that, and as much as I dislike their "pat each other on the back" mentality, the liberal party will be the better choice out of the two major parties in the next election.

And I for one, never thought I would ever, since I grow up in a family where they always told me to vote Labor, I will be voting liberal in the next election unless something massively changes with Labor and the way they are run / Bill shorten needs to go.

I think the stability of this country is important especially after the revolving door politics we have had in recent times, and I believe Australia's position on the world stage is very important when it comes to our future as a country. In this regard, Shorten looks like a baffoon to most Australians and there's not one inspiring thing that ever comes out of his mouth, I could only imagine the thoughts of Trump/Putin/Merkel/Trudeau etc etc if Shorten became the PM and then he met them.

He would be the biggest pushover in history. And I think Turnbull for all his failings at least has good charisma about him. He is direct and has a way to talk to the people. His speech he put out after gay marriage was passed had a certain fire about him that I like.

Still, for me it's the lesser of the two evils.

I do not like Liberal. But I will not support Labor while they are in bed with the greens and while Shorten is in charge. Nothing good can come from that. Their policies suck. And with such an incompetent leader in charge, I fear for how incompetent their government as a whole would be.

I hate them all to be honest.

But I do believe that, and as much as I dislike their "pat each other on the back" mentality, the liberal party will be the better choice out of the two major parties in the next election.

And I for one, never thought I would ever, since I grow up in a family where they always told me to vote Labor, I will be voting liberal in the next election unless something massively changes with Labor and the way they are run / Bill shorten needs to go.

I think the stability of this country is important especially after the revolving door politics we have had in recent times, and I believe Australia's position on the world stage is very important when it comes to our future as a country. In this regard, Shorten looks like a baffoon to most Australians and there's not one inspiring thing that ever comes out of his mouth, I could only imagine the thoughts of Trump/Putin/Merkel/Trudeau etc etc if Shorten became the PM and then he met them.

He would be the biggest pushover in history. And I think Turnbull for all his failings at least has good charisma about him. He is direct and has a way to talk to the people. His speech he put out after gay marriage was passed had a certain fire about him that I like.

Still, for me it's the lesser of the two evils.

I do not like Liberal. But I will not support Labor while they are in bed with the greens and while Shorten is in charge. Nothing good can come from that. Their policies suck. And with such an incompetent leader in charge, I fear for how incompetent their government as a whole would be.

Guess Australia will keep going Backwards Under Malcom and his Rich Mates.

That why I say Hopefully Labor will get Rid of Shorten as next to no one likes him. Says a lot when People prefer Malcolm to Shorten

That why I say Hopefully Labor will get Rid of Shorten as next to no one likes him
Humour me, how are we going backwards?

Would be nice for you to actually substantiate an “opinion” once in a while.

That why I say Hopefully Labor will get Rid of Shorten as next to no one likes him. Says a lot when People prefer Malcolm to Shorten

I can't say I'd definitely vote for Labor if Shorten were gone, as I think the issues they currently have run much deeper than him and I don't agree with a lot of their current policies, however I have had a bad vibe about Shorten since day one.

Something about him strikes an off chord with me, and something he said before our elections and when Trump was running for president made me a bit weary too. He said if Trump ended up winning the presidency and if he became Prime Minister then he wouldn't talk to Trump at all.

That just sounds childish to me.

I get Trump is not the most likeable person in the world at the best of times, but he's by far not the evil that the mainstream media and the lefties make him out to be.

Also, end contact with our biggest allies? That is definitely NOT how you play politics.

I will always remember those words. Shorten is not a leader.

I can't say I'd definitely vote for Labor if Shorten were gone, as I think the issues they currently have run much deeper than him and I don't agree with a lot of their current policies, however I have had a bad vibe about Shorten since day one.

Something about him strikes an off chord with me, and something he said before our elections and when Trump was running for president made me a bit weary too. He said if Trump ended up winning the presidency and if he became Prime Minister then he wouldn't talk to Trump at all.

That just sounds childish to me.

I get Trump is not the most likeable person in the world at the best of times, but he's by far not the evil that the mainstream media and the lefties make him out to be.

Also, end contact with our biggest allies? That is definitely NOT how you play politics.

I will always remember those words. Shorten is not a leader.

I actually Voted Neither Labor or Liberal I voted for the Australian Pirate Party.

They both Seem Dumb

I actually Voted Neither Labor or Liberal I voted for the Australian Pirate Party.

They both Seem Dumb

You still had to mark the parties in order of your preference though. So you did vote for Labor, because you would have had them higher in your preference than liberal, and in this government system with 2 major parties, unfortunately you still voted for one of them.

You still had to mark the parties in order of your preference though. So you did vote for Labor, because you would have had them higher in your preference than liberal, and in this government system with 2 major parties, unfortunately you still voted for one of them.

Of Course I vote Labor that I did put Libs 2nd Last Before the Greens

Of Course I vote Labor that I did put Libs 2nd Last Before the Greens

It's a shame the way the system works. I don't think we will ever see a third party get majority. The preference system is pretty awkward.

The major party you had higher on your list of preferences counts as a vote for them.

Even if I had Labor second last and liberal last I'm still technically voting for Labor to be in power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back