Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we're close to signing Mikel Merino from Dortmund - initially assumed it was a loan but some of the more reliable Toon journos are reporting it could be a permanent deal as he's supposedly unsettled.

Signing anyone from Dortmund would be a bit of a coup though this young lad seems to be highly thought of - anyone know much about him? Apparently a Spain U21 international, ball playing defensive mid?

Do you mean meteoric? If so, it isn't really that surprising, Spurs for the most part recently have been around the top 4, they need to take the final step, twice now in recent seasons they really should have won it all.

At the end of the day success is measured in trophies and titles, not for almost doing it.

No, I meant metronomic. Look it up.

And the very fact you say Spurs "should have won it all" proves my point better than anything else I could write.

Spending is obscene. We all know it. Anyone trying to blame Levy (or any other non oil billionaire) for that state of affairs is just deflecting the rightful sense of shame they feel for their clubs whoring

No, I meant metronomic. Look it up.

And the very fact you say Spurs "should have won it all" proves my point better than anything else I could write.

Spending is obscene. We all know it. Anyone trying to blame Levy (or any other non oil billionaire) for that state of affairs is just deflecting the rightful sense of shame they feel for their clubs whoring

I have looked it up.

upload_2017-7-27_10-10-27.png

I don't get the reference.

I have looked it up.

View attachment 396561

I don't get the reference.

It refers to Spurs slow but metronomic passage from mid table irrelevance to going past Liverpool, then United, then City, then Arsenal...

Maybe it's this year that outspending us by the GDP of a medium sized nation state will be the difference. If so fair dues..

As long as it's not on the back of modern day slavery. That s**t stinks.

It refers to Spurs slow but metronomic passage from mid table irrelevance to going past Liverpool, then United, then City, then Arsenal...

Maybe it's this year that outspending us by the GDP of a medium sized nation state will be the difference. If so fair dues..

Yeah not sure metronomic means what you think it does..

Barca press saying coutinho agreed personal terms

They're saying Kia has met with officials from Barcelona in London. Incidentally he's also the agent for Paulinho who they are signing as depth in midfield. FWIW no meetings between Kia & Coutinho in the last couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you may need to email the Oxford dictionary team so they can add your made up meaning to the word.

No it was not. Spurs have been metronomic in their rise since ENIC took over. Nothing meteoric about it at all..

All of you need a deep breath and a quick glance at the definition pantskyle already provided.

Oh dear. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back