Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Gea will most likely be at Madrid soon, hope he stays for a few more years yet but I do think it’s inevitable, unless they sign Courtios but I get the feeling they’d rather DDG.

If they come for him I hope we bend them over and demand a huge fee, wouldn’t be against trying him to sign a new deal just so we can drive that price up.

The best player in Asian football, Omar Abdulrahman, is closing in on a summer move to Besiktas. Would prefer to see him go to stronger league then Turkey to see how he'd stack up but at least he might finally play in Europe.

Wasn't Dr Gea an absolute spud who was dropped for Lindegaard in his first two years at Utd?

There seems to be a lot of people operating under this assumption that he took years to get going but that's just typical of the sensationalism and exaggerations that get thrown around online these days.

He struggled to adapt to the English game initially because he was still young and he was too skinny, but the talent was clear to see. In his second season at the club he was voted into the league's team of the season, and was one of our best players in that last title win.

The best player in Asian football, Omar Abdulrahman, is closing in on a summer move to Besiktas. Would prefer to see him go to stronger league then Turkey to see how he'd stack up but at least he might finally play in Europe.
we tried to sign him a few years back but he didnt get a work permit or something. apparently he's been on ridiculous wages for so long now, which scuppered moves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we tried to sign him a few years back but he didnt get a work permit or something. apparently he's been on ridiculous wages for so long now, which scuppered moves.

Arab clubs are also owned by Sheikhs so it's a hell of a lot harder for players to leave even if they want to. The UAE have 2-3 others who've been looked at by European clubs but can't seem to get a move away.

I seem to remember a report that was written around the time of the last Asian Cup that suggested that even if he was at a top club in Europe he still would have been considered a top earner. That's how much they were paying him to stay in the UAE.

I seem to remember a report that was written around the time of the last Asian Cup that suggested that even if he was at a top club in Europe he still would have been considered a top earner. That's how much they were paying him to stay in the UAE.

That isn't taking into account his Nike sponsorship and every other perk imaginable. Financially it made more sense to stay in the UAE rather than go to Europe. Still, even though it's only Besiktas, I'm glad he's finally heading to Europe. Seeing him in the UCL will be great.

I wonder who their top targets are.
Quality sources saying Poch wants Salah with him at Real
Still waiting for typeclub to let us all know who Real Madrid are after
I know you're both concerned because we're rebuilding soon but you can chill because we're not coming for Hazard or Salah. Stop using our name to pump your players up. Even Courtous is begging us to sign him but I don't see Perez being interested.

I know you're both concerned because we're rebuilding soon but you can chill because we're not coming for Hazard or Salah. Stop using our name to pump your players up. Even Courtous is begging us to sign him but I don't see Perez being interested.
Yeah nice. Got any intel on who you guys are after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back