Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hazard is an interesting one, his best would defn spark Real's interest but IMO hea just too fickle.
I doubt Real would go near him tbh.
I don't blame him. We have no ambition. I don't think Real Madrid is a good move for him though. He will just go from carrying our s**t team to carrying their s**t team. The only difference is our supporters will stand by him.

He should push for a move to City, Barcelona or Bayern if he wants to win the CL. They're the only world class teams.

Neymar has asked for a payrise. It must be hard living on half a million Euros a week.

There must be something to all the exit rumours. He realises now that Ligue 1 is not enough of a challenge for him and he can chase a massive pay day once he is 30+. Gonna get interesting if he tries to force his way out with the Qataris unlikely to let their prized asset go.

Hazard is an interesting one, his best would defn spark Real's interest but IMO hea just too fickle.
I doubt Real would go near him tbh.
He's not good enough to replace our super sub Asensio and he would block the progress of the youngsters in the reserves league. If he doesn't get kicked out like Lampard, Terry and Cech to save pennies I think he'll retire there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back