Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've got to be utterly nuts to have a missus be your agent. At this stage he'd want to be keeping well clear of Northern Italy.
On loan so I guess that sums up PSG. Even Italy atm is more preferable than playing in a farmers league.

Hed be a great get for you guys.
Nah, we need a more pure winger(left footed RW preferably). With Ziyech coming in I don't think we need or have a spot for Coutinho who at 80m is probably twice what he's actually worth. Plus is giant wages he's on.

Liverpool selling Coutinho for £140m has to go down as one of the greatest ever sales made. Phenomenal piece of business, given what they were then able to use those funds for (Allison and van Dijk etc).

Barcelona have been making some awful decisions in the transfer market for a while now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People still obsessing about transfers and paying huge sums at this present time is pretty weak. I know you need a distraction and all but you’re going straight to the reason why most sane people find football and the cash involved pretty repugnant at the moment

Fila upon seeing this:

S1fbKAIoymDAphIXOjiVPI2WiGI=.gif

West Ham on big coin is my tip
Maybe not.

cash strapped Gold and Sullivan have just approved a £30m rights issue set for May.

- Don’t own their stadium
- Were on target for an 8 figure loss before coronavirus.
- Owners charge the club interest for loans that is twice the bank rate.
- No revenue if football isn’t restarted.
- Facing possible relegation if it is restarted.

Why would investors give them money atm and not invest in medical supplies manufacturers and supermarkets?

I’d say it is more likely that Declan Rice is sold

On loan so I guess that sums up PSG. Even Italy atm is more preferable than playing in a farmers league.
Apparently there are some legal issues that stops his family from moving to Paris so he has to go back to Italy if he wants to live with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back