Movie Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) - Directed by Michael Bay. Release day June 22!

Remove this Banner Ad

glenferry23 VineyIsLORD if you could pick 5 Autobots and 5 Decepticons (G1 of course) to appear in the movie who would you choose?
Not directed at me but I wanna play

Autobots:
Hot Rod, A better Grimlock/Blurr, Metroplex, Blaster, Ultra Magnus

Decepticons:
Astrotrain, Cyclonus, Insecticon, Blitzwing, Predaking

Not directed at me but I wanna play

Autobots:
Hot Rod, A better Grimlock/Blurr, Metroplex, Blaster, Ultra Magnus

Decepticons:
Astrotrain, Cyclonus, Insecticon, Blitzwing, Predaking
Sorry mate lol forgot to mention you in the comment too

+1 for Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Ultra Magnus, Blaster, Predaking and Cyclonus

glenferry23 VineyIsLORD if you could pick 5 Autobots and 5 Decepticons (G1 of course) to appear in the movie who would you choose?

Who haven't already appeared in the movies I presume you mean?

Hmm let's see. Was always a fan of Blaster and Ultra Magnus. Omega Supreme would be epic if they got him right, as a last line of defense type.

And I'm not sure if you can count the Dinobots just yet, given how horribly underdone they were in Age of Extinction. But a real Grimlock, walking and talking, would be something to see.

On the Decepticon front, I have to say Shockwave also massively pissed me off in Dark of the Moon. What was the ******* point, one of the all time great Decepticons relegated to random nobody riding a ridiculously stupid drilling machine. heck.

I know he's dead but I've always hoped to get a real incarnation of him.

Otherwise, I always liked Soundwave's cassette tapes. Like Rumble.

Cyclonus had some awesome moments in G1.

Astrotrain would be cool on the big screen. And lastly there's Skywarp. That's all I can really think of at the moment, have to refresh my memory a bit!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_The_Last_Knight

Decepticons[edit]
Hooligan and Mohawk? Really? o_O:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::rolleyes::mad::huh::huh:

Was in Revenge of the Fallen, however they changed his name to Jetfire and made him a ******* geriatric :drunk::mad::rolleyes:

And that was the most ridiculous sub plot of that movie, they revived Jetfire with the remains of the All Spark instead of using it for Optimus!? But then spent the next 2 hours looking for a way to bring Optimus back in the Middle East. Idiotic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_The_Last_Knight

Decepticons[edit]
Hooligan and Mohawk? Really? o_O:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::rolleyes::mad::huh::huh:

This is interesting. So no Galvatron?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm 100% in. I really want to know what happens when Optimus gets to his destination. I'm pretty sure other (maybe including) than that the movie will suck. They can't kill Bumble Bee, my kids and every other under 14 viewer will revolt.

Changed my mind after seeing a trailer. I thought my love for a Transformers movie could never be challenged. Then they make a 14 year old girl out to
be some warrior hero... and i'm out.

The most famous of all the Autobots' human allies, Spike Witwicky (voiced by Corey Burton in the English version and in the Japanese version by Show Hayami when he was young and by Masashi Ebara as an adult) was fourteen years old

The most famous of all the Autobots' human allies, Spike Witwicky (voiced by Corey Burton in the English version and in the Japanese version by Show Hayami when he was young and by Masashi Ebara as an adult) was fourteen years old

He was of college age in the comics. He also wasn't running around like Rambo.

Poor choice for the storyline imo.

He was of college age in the comics. He also wasn't running around like Rambo.

Poor choice for the storyline imo.

To be honest I don't like the idea either and I think we are all just used to Bay just shitting on this stuff by now

Saw this tonight. Very much the same core storyline of the previous four.

Some crazy good action, interspersed with meaningless human sub plots that no one cares about that drags the running time ridiculously too long. Optimus gets separated, only to come back and heck s**t up again like he's done in the previous 4.

I would say overall it was a disappointment, but with my expectations so low (after the trash Bay has served up previously) it ended up pretty much as I was expecting it too.

The reveal about Earth was fantastic though. Transformers 6 better to justice to that.

the biggest disappointment for me was the absolute non existent Grimlock in the last two thirds of the film.

The dinobots were already horrendously underused in the AOE, but here it's taken to a new level of insult. No explanation at all really was given as to why he was not at the final battle, it's like they didn't care. Pathetic.

The mention of Unicron almost got me out of my seat, will be epic to see him on the big screen. But have to wait another movie for that, typical.

Way too much talking and trivial human stuff. It dragged on so much in the middle. Castle scene and then the submarine scene, easily could have been chopped in half and the movie would be better for it.

No mention at all about Galvatron. He's Megatron again and that's that.

Anthony Hopkins being reduced to "get off the submarine fat boy" did make me chuckle. His butler was typical Bay over the top stuff, especially making sushi? Wtf.

Barely any Grimlock. He taking out that fleet of military cars was ridiculous, I thought finally here we go. But then, that's it. He doesn't appear again. WTAF. This actually made me angry despite having my expectations tuned right down.

Quintessa's inclusion was good. I like that mythological side to the Transformers.

As I predicted earlier, Nemesis Prime it is. But it's all too brief.

The Round Table theme was good, one of the better origin tales they've done. Every movie they seem to rewrite Earth/Transformers history but I liked this part much better.

Was really hoping to see Unicron in all his glory but that's now a few years away.

Another $1b+ incoming for Paramount/Hasbro.

interspersed with meaningless human sub plots that no one cares about that drags the running time ridiculously too long.

Ive only seen the first 3 of these but that was my biggest problem with them. They must be amongst the most unnecessary 2.5 hour films ever. Take out that bs and theyd be fine popcorn action movies.

Ive only seen the first 3 of these but that was my biggest problem with them. They must be amongst the most unnecessary 2.5 hour films ever. Take out that bs and theyd be fine popcorn action movies.

Yep, each film has about 45-60 minutes worth of just useless dialogue and boring human crap. This one is similar yet again.

Am sure someone on YouTube will eventually condense all five movies down into about a 3 hour cut that will be a pretty damn good showcase of action.

I liked it. Loved the start. Bay should have made that King Arthur film.

Me too. Don't get why people bash these yet love f&f. They say because the latter has better characters but honestly I liked Wahlberg's character more than the f&f "muh family!" characters combined, and can anyone honestly say they don't have ridiculous plots and cheesy dialogue either? At least with transformers you get wicked sci-fi visual effects and big robots beat the s**t out of each other. I do think they need to shorten the movies and have more emphasis on the transformer characters, though. Wanted to see more Optimus Prime and Steve Buscemi's transformer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back