Movie Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) - Directed by Michael Bay. Release day June 22!

Remove this Banner Ad

http://collider.com/transformers-5-what-we-know-so-far/#breaking-ilm-computers

• Hot Rod is in the film and he’s got a French accent, but he’s not from France. Bay said “he just likes the accent.”
:rolleyes: wish they got Judd Nelson back for Hot Rod from The Transformers Movie, he was perfect IMO

Bay just being Bay, and ****ing things up cos he can. Just like when he decided Mirage would then be called Dino and speak with an Italian accent in the third movie.

Oh God, Bay's going to have him do a bad Pepe Le Pew parody isn't he....

.... or have him say 'RETREAT!' or 'I SURRENDER' at some point.

Given Bay's penchant for racial stereotyping, there's every chance you're right.

Hot Rod will probably also be wearing a beret, with a striped shirt, whilst sipping some wine and eating a baguette.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot Rod becoming Rodimus Prime via the matrix of leadership (with optimus' voice saying "arise Rodimus Prime" and then him throwing Galvatron through Unicrons eye... ) is the greatest moment in cinema history. The only scene that moves me to tears every time I see it.

Michael Bay you bastard.

Hot Rod becoming Rodimus Prime via the matrix of leadership (with optimus' voice saying "arise Rodimus Prime" and then him throwing Galvatron through Unicrons eye... ) is the greatest moment in cinema history. The only scene that moves me to tears every time I see it.

Michael Bay you bastard.

Yep, the "arise" voiceover was epic. That and Unicron's music were the highlights for me. Fantastic movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back