Tredders for President.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just imagine having actual competent people running the club, demanding excellence, embracing expectation, cutting the dead wood continuously in pursuit of success, actively seeking and implementing feedback from the fans, embracing our history of success.

I cant remember the last time a head person at the club gave an interview where I thought...."impressive!"

Even on the lower levels.....getting Ben back, much loved and appreciated by all.

I am 100% on board any lever or avenue for implementing managerial change, friends and family feel exactly the same way

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never gonna happen. Would be lucky to get him on the board. Koch can't deal with alpha males

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would agree to this but unfortunately all the top dogs up are ass kissing each other. Hinkley would easily be the biggest disappointment coach we’ve had yet still gets rewarded with contracts 😂 koch hasn’t got the balls

Why would the club care or change? When people are paying to the club they don't care

We seen this for the last 11 seasons

Until supporters make a stand financially nothing will change View attachment 1806000

That quote could be applied to Dixon himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back