Unsolved Trial date for Ciara Glennon Claremont suspect delayed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im only basing it on what my council has told me.

I take it you don't have a commercial interest in this case. If you are under a suppression order, leave now. If you have a commercial interest in this case, you are a sitting duck about to be blown out the water.
If you intentionally derive any revenue from this case, probably best leave now.

I have been informed that until a plea is made, only then will evidentiary material be presented. Until then it is the above stated items such as "Statement of Material Facts" , video and any confessions.

Once a plea is made, then the file boxes of evidence are released to form a defence.

At the enormous count of 12 posts, many of your posts targeted at me. Id say its you that created a troll account stalking me. Read your posts again.
Dan Wtf are you talking about?? Not everyone is out to get you. I've got nothing against you. Why do you attack everyone? It's not just attacking me it's just about every poster on here. No but I'm the troll dan sure whatever. I made a little joke get over it. I'm not here to argue with anyone, nor troll or bait you. Nor have the police told me I can't talk about it. I have a personal interest in the case. And what I do is none of your concern. I feel like leaving thanks to you Dan. What is your freaking problem? I'm not knowledgeable about the legal system and have made that very clear. This argument about when the defence will get all the evidence I actually agree with you. I don't think they have it all yet. But there's still two weeks to go until the trial. They may get it all and he may plead on the 28th Feb. I hope he does. Then things can get moving for the sake of the victims and their families and friends. And Dan I'd ask you to remember that these very people may be invested emotionally in this case and this website, and to be a bit more respectful to posters. You don't know who you are talking to. Not a good way to encourage new members.

Read the posts with links from the legal association outlining the format forward.

A news article made the statement of "additional information" of ambiguity which has been transpired as evidence by users.
You make me laugh Dan.
FYI I didnt even read the article you refer to. I couldnt give a stuff what a journalist said. I simply commented on what you said about it. The info that has been posted relating to legislation by several people, yourself included, lays it out in black and white. You are interpreting it incorrectly, no one else.
Frank Grimes, dont be confused by Dan. Read the legislation, its very clear to most of us

1. Pleas/Committal Mention

After receiving legal advice the accused is required to enter a plea. If the accused pleads not guilty or if they unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The prosecution must provide all of their evidence to the accused prior to Committal Mention.

Man your rockets over the ******* we got some researchers on board it goofy

Less than two weeks to go.

Will be intriguing how someone pleads ;)

IMO there could be rapid escalation should it go in one particular direction :eek:

Expect there will be a rapid escalation of events after a plea is made, one way or another.

Will find out shortly.

So which one are you going with? Seems circumstances have changed again since Thursday.

Look forward to the arrests of the remainder of the pagan cult

Last edited:
So which one are you going with? Seems circumstances have changed again since Thursday.

Criminal associates?

Lecco.jpg

Last edited:
You make me laugh Dan.
FYI I didnt even read the article you refer to. I couldnt give a stuff what a journalist said. I simply commented on what you said about it. The info that has been posted relating to legislation by several people, yourself included, lays it out in black and white. You are interpreting it incorrectly, no one else.
Frank Grimes, dont be confused by Dan. Read the legislation, its very clear to most of us

Just in case you missed it.

Hasnt entered a plea yet.

Criminal Pre-Trial Procedures – Supreme Court
1. First Appearance –Magistrates Court

All charges, regardless of seriousness, begin in the Magist
rates Court. During the first appearance the prosecution notice (the charge) is read to the accused and the accused may apply for bail.
2. Stirling Garden’s Magistrates Court
If the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to hear the charges the accused, after their
first appearance, will be immediately remanded to appear in the Stirling Gardens Magistrates Court. Due to the Supreme Court’s limited jurisdiction, the SGMC is able to effectively streamline pre-trial processes.
3. Pleas/Committal Mention
After receiving legal advice the accused is required to enter a plea. If the accused pleads not guilty or if they unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The prosecution must provide all of their evidence to the accused prior to Committal Mention.
4. First Appearance – Supreme Court

Once the accused person’s charges have been committed (formally transferred) to the Supreme Court the accused will have a ‘First Appearance’. At the First
Appearance the Judge will seek to confirm the not guilty pleas and set provisional trial dates.
5. Status Conference
At a status conference trial dates will be confirmed and all parties will ensure the matter is ready to go to trial. The court will inquire as to whether there are any matters that need to be dealt with prior to trial, for example in relation to the admissibility of evidence.
6. Directions Hearing
If a complex issue or dispute is raised at a Status Conference the judge may order a Directions Hearing so any issues can be resolved prior to trial. At a Directions Hearing each party will make submissions and the issue will be resolved.
7. Trial
At trial, the prosecution have to prove to the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that the
accused person is guilty of the offence. The accused person does not need to prove
that they are innocent. If the accused person is found guilty they will be sentenced at
the conclusion of a trial, or at a later date.
https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/wp-...edure-Teacher-Student-Post-Visit-Resource.pdf

History of Telstra. Did someone say Post offices?

Australian telecommunications services were originally controlled by the Postmaster-General's Department (PMG),[3] formed in 1901 as a result of Australian Federation. Prior to 1901, telecommunications were administered by each colony. On 1 July 1975, separate commissions were established by statute to replace the PMG. Responsibility for postal services was transferred to the Australian Postal Commission (Australia Post). The Australian Telecommunications Commission (ATC), trading as Telecom Australia, ran domestic telecommunication services.

Gee you make a lot of things up. Firstly, the police never said that at all and secondly, how can a body be left at 90 degrees to anything? Which 3 post offices are you talking about?

Dr. Ananth Pullela, a forensic psychiatrist working for the health department and justice ministry, said the killer was deliberately spacing the bodies to avoid detection.

“We found one south of Perth, this time in the north; I’m suggesting we should carefully be looking at bushland east of Perth,” Dr. Pullela told ABC radio. “They (criminals) try to dispose of the bodies in different directions mainly to avoid detection.

PERTH — The body of the first victim of a suspected triple-murderer was probably hidden in scrub east of Perth, a West Australian government forensic psychiatrist said Saturday.

lIMpZBs.jpg

Last edited:
Forget 4-7, not there yet.
Trying to get to No. 3. I've bolded the bit you keep missing in your own post.

Yep, that means they are going to plead guilty, but what on will be the point. So give them the evidentiary material to work out what they will plead guilty on.

It will not go to trial if he pleaded guilty on all charges for a 25% to 35% reduction in sentence. There would be no committal to a trial date.

https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/wp-...edure-Teacher-Student-Post-Visit-Resource.pdf

Last edited:
History of Telstra. Did someone say Post offices?
You mention three post offices, Kalgoorlie, Southern Cross and Claremont were in a straight line. That is incorrect, untrue and a lie.

You have demonstrated a line at a bearing of 77 degrees which goes to Kalgoorlie PO, from the corner of Bay View Tce and St Quentin Ave.

The bearing of where Ciara was found is 347 degrees. Strangely, 347 kilometers from this intersection (about 84 degrees) is a road called EdwardsFind-MarvelLoch road about 34 km south of Southern Cross.

You have shown a straight line between Jane and Ciara going through the corner of Bay View Tce and St Q Ave.

If you want to explore geographic or spatial body positioning all you need to do is experiment with different degrees from the easterly line you have which has been suggested by poster from Phantom62 onwards. But you keep repeating irrelevant and / or untrue statements spamming these on many different threads.

MM is probably over 6 foot. RZ was around 5'7". He may have been there but is not MM I think. There is another in the background when Jane is waiting by pole that not only has his hairdo, he looks around RZ's height. Keeps turning around looking at her, as if he knows something is going on.
Something no one has mentioned, that was seen by witnesses looking at the clear vision is that MM has a long tuft of hair, something like a rats tail hanging down over his collar. Who had that?
upload_2018-2-18_14-58-13.png

You mention three post offices, Kalgoorlie, Southern Cross and Claremont were in a straight line. That is incorrect, untrue and a lie.

You have demonstrated a line at a bearing of 77 degrees which goes to Kalgoorlie PO, from the corner of Bay View Tce and St Quentin Ave.

The bearing of where Ciara was found is 347 degrees. Strangely, 347 kilometers from this intersection (about 84 degrees) is a road called EdwardsFind-MarvelLoch road about 34 km south of Southern Cross.

You have shown a straight line between Jane and Ciara going through the corner of Bay View Tce and St Q Ave.

If you want to explore geographic or spatial body positioning all you need to do is experiment with different degrees from the easterly line you have which has been suggested by poster from Phantom62 onwards. But you keep repeating irrelevant and / or untrue statements spamming these on many different threads.

The garbage he posts has got absolutely nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect there will be a rapid escalation of events after a plea is made, one way or another.

Will find out shortly.
The art of war has a good point here Smarty.

You originally said there "could be rapid escalation should it go in one particular direction :eek:"

There will be no rapid escalation if he pleads not guilty.

But if he pleads guilty, were you expecting the list to come out, and some people to expect knocks n the door as you've been saying for quite a while?

Or if like aow is asking, have circumstances changed again since last Thursday?

The garbage he posts has got absolutely nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

Aaah look, you need to go back through and look at this again. I have clearly corrected you on this matter before.

Anyone wishing to take the same starting point will see that the post office across the road namely, Claremont GPO out to Southern Cross GPO to Kal GPO are all 90 degrees to the two girls.

The fact that the accused was employed by the PMG adds weight to this theory. Its all there. Anyone wanting to check can see.

Here was the disputed matter earlier of the Southern cross not being in the path, 77 degrees from Claremont Post office across the road from Claremont Hotel..

460422_e2eba5d1a354e7a26c619ba0f83a32b4.jpg
RuhvB5A.jpg

Last edited:
For the purpose of clarity, there is a few sources already posted by experts on what probably happened in regards body positioning and its deliberate placement.

I cant see people being that stupid to deny a government forensics employee, so I'm going to presume some people in here are peripheral associates.

Dr. Ananth Pullela, a forensic psychiatrist working for the health department and justice ministry, said the killer was deliberately spacing the bodies to avoid detection.

“We found one south of Perth, this time in the north; I’m suggesting we should carefully be looking at bushland east of Perth,” Dr. Pullela told ABC radio. “They (criminals) try to dispose of the bodies in different directions mainly to avoid detection.

PERTH — The body of the first victim of a suspected triple-murderer was probably hidden in scrub east of Perth, a West Australian government forensic psychiatrist said Saturday.

Last edited:
Aaah look, you need to go back through and look at this again. I have clearly corrected you on this matter before.

Anyone wishing to take the same starting point will see that the post office across the road namely, Claremont GPO out to Southern Cross GPO to Kal GPO are all 90 degrees to the two girls.

The fact that the accused was employed by the PMG adds weight to this theory. Its all there. Anyone wanting to check can see.

Here was the disputed matter earlier of the Southern cross not being in the path, 77 degrees from Claremont Post office across the road from Claremont Hotel..

460422_e2eba5d1a354e7a26c619ba0f83a32b4.jpg
RuhvB5A.jpg
I've corrected you Dan Baker. The three post offices are not in a straight line.

The second image you've posted of Southern Cross is a random image with a line that does not connect with Claremont Post office.

In fact the line in this exact image connects with Kalgoorlie post office and North Perth Post office!! It is nine (9) kilometres away from Claremont PO.

I have told you that over three times. Yet you still print random images and lies.

The art of war has a good point here Smarty.

You originally said there "could be rapid escalation should it go in one particular direction :eek:"

There will be no rapid escalation if he pleads not guilty.

But if he pleads guilty, were you expecting the list to come out, and some people to expect knocks n the door as you've been saying for quite a while?

Or if like aow is asking, have circumstances changed again since last Thursday?
Ah 'the list', which was going to be published all over the place a couple of months ago... Anyone seen it and can give us a link? Didn't think so.

Was that prior a referral to the committal mention?

Ah 'the list', which was going to be published all over the place a couple of months ago... Anyone seen it and can give us a link? Didn't think so.
Lecco.jpg

Whats he going to plead guilty to?

Yep, that means they are going to plead guilty, but what on will be the point. So give them the evidentiary material to work out what they will plead guilty on.

It will not go to trial if he pleaded guilty on all charges for a 25% to 35% reduction in sentence. There would be no committal to a trial date.

For the purpose of clarity, there is a few sources already posted by experts on what probably happened in regards body positioning and its deliberate placement.

I cant see people being that stupid to deny a government forensics employee, so I'm going to presume some people in here are peripheral associates.

Yeah you've posted the good Dr's theory a number of times now. Are you trying to remove from our memories your GPS theory and replace it with the theory that the bodies were just 'spaced' rather than a GPS used to plot their dump sites? I've even posted a month or so ago that the bodies were 'spaced' for the same reason as Dr Pullela suggests. It's just common sense that someone might do this to avoid detection. What's not common sense is that the bodies were placed at certain angles to 'whatever' using GPS as you've stated here many, many, many times.

Yeah you've posted the good Dr's theory a number of times now. Are you trying to remove from our memories your GPS theory and replace it with the theory that the bodies were just 'spaced' rather than a GPS used to plot their dump sites? I've even posted a month or so ago that the bodies were 'spaced' for the same reason as Dr Pullela suggests. It's just common sense that someone might do this to avoid detection. What's not common sense is that the bodies were placed at certain angles to 'whatever' using GPS as you've stated here many, many, many times.

Oh the GPS theory? Its like you wanted it posted over and over. You just keep asking for stuff. Little wonder.

It is like you are a peripheral associate.

rhFJrye.jpg

Police later told media they believed the killer had used "planned disposal sites" and dumped the women's bodies soon after their abductions.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/a...d-investigation-unfolded-20161223-gth217.html

Oh the GPS theory? Its like you wanted it posted over and over. You just keep asking for stuff. Little wonder.

It is like you are a peripheral associate.

rhFJrye.jpg

Police later told media they believed the killer had used "planned disposal sites" and dumped the women's bodies soon after their abductions.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/a...d-investigation-unfolded-20161223-gth217.html
Yes, planned disposal sites, ie, one north and one south of the point of abduction. Makes sense, but that's not what you told us over and over and over, is it?

Yeah so the Dr says
Yes, planned disposal sites, ie, one north and one south of the point of abduction. Makes sense, but that's not what you told us over and over and over, is it?

yeah, so unless you have where Sarah is we cannot say whether that is relative. But for the two bodies 90 degrees 3 post offices to Kalgoorlie starting from the Claremont hotel may be just another clue in his hysteria.

As the Government Forensic Psychiatrist said, "I'm looking for someone in a disturbed state at the time of the incidents." There does not have to be relevance to a first body, but the accused worked at Telecom, the family is generational PMG.

Not everything has to be correct. Not everything has to be accurate. The WA Government Forensic psychiatrist has described his state of mind.

The only comments you post are to preclude anything happening which does lend to you being a peripheral associate.

Last edited:
If people keep making assertions, and I have to keep explaining myself with links to media, mind you something lacking in most the posters in this crime forum, things are going to be repeated over and over.

Dr. Pullela said the lack of care in disposing of the two bodies so that they would not be found challenged the police profile of the killer.

Police have described the principal behind the three murders as a controlled man who had carefully planned the abductions and murderers.

“If he’s so meticulous in disposing of the bodies, why hasn’t he taken more precautions by disposing of the bodies in a much better way,” Dr. Pullela said.

“I’m actually targeting a disturbed psychological state. Is this man disturbed at this point of time, not realising that by leaving the bodies metres away from a very busy road they could be detected?”

Dr Pullela was at the time an employee of the state working as a forensic psychiatrist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back