Troy Selwood Quits For Health Reasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you think that? Not saying you’re right or wrong, but what makes you say this

I'm not interested in answering your query about part of my post.

The entire post made my point: you asserted that a person stepping away from a position for health reasons is literally beyond belief, and I tell you that such a thing is perfectly conceivable and actually happens in this wondrous world.

I've got no reason to throw doubt upon the suggestion that Selwood has stepped away for his health.

Nor do other people, but I suppose that it doesn't stop them from trying.

Anyway chaps, enjoy. I’ll leave before I get bludgeoned with any more middle management energy
I don't quite understand why you have been given such a hard time, but thanks for your contribution.

Anyway chaps, enjoy. I’ll leave before I get bludgeoned with any more middle management energy

Don't be so dramatic.

Your half-baked contributions are as welcome here as anyone else's half-baked contributions.

Regards, middle management.

Not really no.

I’m saying whatever is true that it will come out soon enough. I’m also saying this is a very unusual situation.

Neither seems a very controversial stance to me.

Why should someone's personal health issue have to be made public? There is a thing called privacy, and in a matter of an illness, that should be paramount....

The only thing that makes sense is that he must have been radiated by the 5G chips he received in his vaccination
It's real, look at me now!

JZFSPk.gif

Don't judge me!!

The only thing that makes sense is that he must have been radiated by the 5G chips he received in his vaccination

Many pods around here will find that a far more believable scenario than the notion of a bloke stepping away from a job he's hardly started to focus on getting better from an unspecified ailment.

I'm not interested in answering your query about part of my post.

The entire post made my point: you asserted that a person stepping away from a position for health reasons is literally beyond belief, and I tell you that such a thing is perfectly conceivable and actually happens in this wondrous world.

I've got no reason to throw doubt upon the suggestion that Selwood has stepped away for his health.

Nor do other people, but I suppose that it doesn't stop them from trying.

You write a lot of words but when taking into context of the post you're replying to they make almost zero sense.

You write a lot of words but when taking into context of the post you're replying to they make almost zero sense.

And to think that I was defending you.

An interloper appeared, a man of unfounded aspersions, trying to take your place. I wouldn't stand for it!

I suppose I don't make sense all of the time. Some people only make sense some of the time. How well do you reckon you're doing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m wondering is it’s anything to do with the fact he did a Gary Rohan and that’s why he switched clubs apparently…

Even if he resigns?
yes. It's irrelevant if he resigns. The insurance company pays out on a policy. The test is whether he can do his job. He makes a claim that he is unable to due to an injury. Mental health is actually included in income protection policies. That's why insurance companies have been haemorrhaging and so are quick to exclude mental health at any opportunity when you first take out your policy.

And to think that I was defending you.

An interloper appeared, a man of unfounded aspersions, trying to take your place. I wouldn't stand for it!

I suppose I don't make sense all of the time. Some people only make sense some of the time. How well do you reckon you're doing?

You're the one having a meltdown at mild common-sense statements.

yes. It's irrelevant if he resigns. The insurance company pays out on a policy. The test is whether he can do his job. He makes a claim that he is unable to due to an injury. Mental health is actually included in income protection policies. That's why insurance companies have been haemorrhaging and so are quick to exclude mental health at any opportunity when you first take out your policy.
Most income protection policies don’t kick off until 3 months following incapacity I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back