Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in my experience.

Although it was a wedding not a work do, and Bundy red to be technical. I went back for more and lost my jacket. A good night was had by all!

Except the groom. He was divorced within a year.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Clearly the groom was feeling flush.

Had to go to the 'well being' centre today, bloody well being, it's the bloody mental health councillor not some Instagram palace for privileged influencers to preach about things they know little about, but I digress.

There was a beautiful rug there of an Aboriginal flag. I felt it was a bit weird having that as a just a thing to step on. I stepped around it. I dunno, is that just me? Seemed like a weird thing to have in a place like that where I would think people should know better? Maybe I'm being sensitive, there were a few people of colour working there so they must be ok with it though I shouldn't assume just because they were dark they were Aboriginal Australians.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
What?

Which one for nightcap tonight [mention]JimmyBC [/mention]

72f502cc5253be29f9bf16caff5c9463.jpg

*please don’t say the flammable one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out the NRL between Sharks and Eels. It is bucketing down and they are playing in a lake. Fitting for water based logos. ;)

Hopped in to the faux wheel drive this morning excited to to drive in the fog, switched the fog lights on because why not, and ******* nothing happens.

What is the point of these? Do any richie rich's with their tizzied up compensation cars know? Made zero difference!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* lol.

Person came in today wearing some kind of wooly poncho. Lady who works across from me goes "is that a cape?" I go "she's very independent. She doesn't conform to the latest trends."

Sat there giggling with this in my head:

EC_o1Q1XkAA3hCI.jpg

Hopped in to the faux wheel drive this morning excited to to drive in the fog, switched the fog lights on because why not, and ******* nothing happens.

What is the point of these? Do any richie rich's with their tizzied up compensation cars know? Made zero difference!
I believe they are for the other road users.

edgie I changed my phone message tone to the little bongo drum beat that's on peep show when they change scenes

It's absolutely life changing, I've pretty much got David Mitchell affecting an internal monologue in my head all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back