Banter TRTTT Part 15: David K0CH on Epstein List!!1!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

There was definitely more than 3 pizza havens, they were all over the place. I remember their ads running all the time. And yeah they were mostly pretty shite. Didn't compare to pizza hut at all
Yeah on second thoughts there would have been more than 3, I was aware of Glenelg, Marion and Goodwood, but given the amount of advertising they did they must have had shops in other parts of Adelaide as well.

It'd be a cool experiment to open a Pizza place and send out Black & Gold garlic bread, home brand frozen pizza & Woolies Cola. Imagine all the Dan Gorringe-esque reviews.

It'd be a cool experiment to open a Pizza place and send out Black & Gold garlic bread, home brand frozen pizza & Woolies Cola. Imagine all the Dan Gorringe-esque reviews.
Lol I reckon this is what most joints do anyway

Lol I reckon this is what most joints do anyway
I can see it with the garlic bread, if you wrap that B&G shit with foil and whack it in the airfyer it suprisingly comes close to pizza shop garlic bread even gets that sweaty thing right if you let it sit for a few minutes.

How about old school Peninsula pizza.

Port Pizza House
Pizza Haven on Semaphore Road
Pizza4U for the late job
Eva's
The one on Military Road at Largs.
The one on Semaphore Road that close to the corner that is now a sushi shop.

You can't go wrong.

Why are you using Dominos as your marker to compare pizza quality? That's like saying America has better coffee than Australia because Starbucks is better than On The Run.
... That would still be wrong. Also Starbucks is coffee please and OTR is a petrol station. A better comparison would be McCafe.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Add Pizza to the list of things Australia does poorly. Alongside comedy and house design (a bunch of square plain boxes with zero character).
You've never lived in a old wogs house when anyone could just knock up any old extension and renovation free from needing approval or certification. Personality everywhere. Not always good.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pizza Hut Heartattack Deluxe still gives me the giggles

c1e6b4ecb15fcc67d581017e191eb3f37bb2365d

Cant believe the Pizza Haven sass. Their pizzas shat all over Pizza Hut. Though the dine in all you can eat Pizza Hut with dessert bar was a massive drawcard as a kid

Pizza toast is my current fav snack

Pizza sauce on the bread or roll, herb it up, shredded cheese of your desire, pepperoni on top & whack in the toaster oven for a couple of minutes.. Jimmy loves you.

*Great after a few bongs
Slappin a bit of tomato paste into my cheese toasties changed the game for me. Fresh tomatoes fry your mouth. I think someone here suggested it many moons back. Who says being on this forum for over a decade was a waste of time...

My favourite banh mi place is not obvious to whitefolk, was put onto by an insider. Where they cook looks like an abandoned footy club tuck shop.
I ate some of the most fire banh mis in Vietnam on the street out of stalls and carts that would put a chef in prison here for food safety breaches

Pizza in America craps all over Australian, understandably.

Dominos in the UK is far superior to Australian dominos. I reckon the Aussie franchise owners are taking the piss.
I haven't had Dominos here because it looks pricey whereas the Dominos around the corner from my flat in Melbourne was save my arse from a minging hangover for a fiver. Always Pepperoni as Contested Marx says above.

Pizza Hut rocked as a kid, but not for their pizzas. I used to love the subs and gingerbread cookie.

Anyone remember the one near Le Cornu's which had the tree growing in the entrance foyer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back