Media Truth Is The New Banned Substance - Part One and Two now complete

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn't Werewolf, Filthy. I have more of a chance playing in the ruck for the rest of this season at the Bears than I do the Gumbies. Plus I'm having a terrible season on the qooty field. I saw an opportunity to help the Gumbies without leaving the Bears in a bad shape and I've gone to help.

Of course, you chose to join the gumbies AFTER you were delisted.

Just in case cloud_ is actually doing his job we should probably stick with that story

That's it. Earth-shattering, isn't it?
Well it seems that one of you or The Jesus has some talking to do. Either way I am sure it will be fun.

Congratulations on your move to the Gumbies, you have been great fun.

I'm very curios to lean MWPP 's role in all of this.......

The silence is deafening, much like her SC noms

Don't think she mentions it much but might be busy performing brain surgery right now

I'm very curios to lean MWPP 's role in all of this.......

The silence is deafening, much like her SC noms
More like , the silence is a sign of no mention until now :( . I’m genuinely hurt :(

por_please_ya gave me the heads up that this thread was coming... but I didn’t expect it so soon. Also I thought Baz’s defection would foil your thread!

As porps and I discussed over brunch on the weekend and my beloved bears brethren know , stats don’t matter much to me , but matchups and the lineups do!

I loved hanging with JoshWoodenSpoon and kane249 in the HB line in my early games , so much so that I asked to be sent back to HBF for game 4 after being matched up on porps (despite my inability to recognise it due to my directional dyslexia ) when we played your mob .

I did the team thing in the weeks after and spammed up the threads whilst sticking to HBF rather than conceding frees and kicking points in HFF.

I was rightly shifted away from the flanks when I was quieter over the last 2 weeks due to work and my Melbourne trip , but this week , my lovely LG group accommodated my request to matchup on my SC nemesis CakeEater in celebration of derby week (so I moved from CHB to HBF) and cake appreciation round .

I have already requested to play FB against Tarkyn_24 next week - so bring it on sweet prince!

TLDR - I’m all about direct matchups and doing the team thing . I don’t really care about stats. My team and porps herself can back me up. Porps cares way too much about stats which is why I was paying her out for it a few weeks ago when she was sent to HBF after a few quiet weeks :p

As for my SC noms — I know this is a lowbrow but 4 wins to 0 mate
That is all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've probably never been sadder than when I missed all-SFA last season. I almost packed it all in. I blame the Bears for this. Horrible mean spirited people.
No wonder you’re on the list

Why would I play for the Gumbies if I wanted to be noticed?

Wait, that was the outside voice.
Because you keep an eye on the stats and have noticed there's a tad over 120 DT points per game more at the Gumbies thus far. Secondly, they're publicly far more desperate than the Dragons so you look like more of a saviour to the $$narrative holders$$.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back