Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbsy

Oct 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a scorebug, here or in any other sports, where only the logos are shown (without the team names). It’s pretty inaccessible.

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a scorebug, here or in any other sports, where only the logos are shown (without the team names). It’s pretty inaccessible.
I've bung my shoulder so I'm drinking pretty heavily to get through the pain so correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Baseball just use logos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheLoungeLizard

Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
It needs work but it's still night 1 and 7 seems to take time to settle in, hopefully they make it flatter.
They do historically, but that shits me too

They have had months to trial new graphics and run them over house footage.

No excuses to be settling in, imo

TheLoungeLizard

Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Scores not showing during ads anymore - hopefully just an aflw/this match thing. Love that feature.
I hate the Fox 'other game' scorebug

But I am also old and I miss not knowing what happened until I was told to "look away now"

Bwillow11

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Worst of all, it looks really unbranded. Like someone said before, it looks like a YouTube stream. A solid start, but needs to be smaller and less garish with the bevel.

Dec 10, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
With Stan sports announcing their pricing today, do we think channel 9 and Stan will use the same graphics for their Super Rugby coverage? And do we think they'll use a graphic similar to Rugby league or a different one?!

Remove this Banner Ad