Autopsy Two on the trot Swans 77 def Carlton 51

Remove this Banner Ad

He does seem bereft of confidence I thought the same thing.

His disposals although never polished were effective last year. They aren’t at all anymore.

Agreed. How many pure negating players can we carry in the side?

At present he offers little more than Clarke And like Clarke his disposal and decision making when he had the ball on Friday were heart in mouth moments.

A few weeks back when interviewed Rowy seemed confident he was performing the role asked of him by the Coaches. I had to haul my eyebrows off the ceiling.

Agreed. How many pure negating players can we carry in the side?

At present he offers little more than Clarke And like Clarke his disposal and decision making when he had the ball on Friday were heart in mouth moments.

A few weeks back when interviewed Rowy seemed confident he was performing the role asked of him by the Coaches. I had to haul my eyebrows off the ceiling.
Yep, I think his tackle numbers are inflated because he is trying to redeem a mistake or an errant handball!

Not sure what will happen here, I would normally think a few games in the 2’s to regain some form would do the trick, but he does appear a Horse fav, so will let him try and play his way back into form.

Unlike Stephens who seems to be our team yo-yo for some reason!

Yep, I think his tackle numbers are inflated because he is trying to redeem a mistake or an errant handball!

Not sure what will happen here, I would normally think a few games in the 2’s to regain some form would do the trick, but he does appear a Horse fav, so will let him try and play his way back into form.

Unlike Stephens who seems to be our team yo-yo for some reason!

Stephens is timid, Rowie is not. He's always giving his all....Horse loves that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephens is timid, Rowie is not. He's always giving his all....Horse loves that.
I don't think anyone thinks Rowbottom is timid as a player. His game on Friday night was alarmingly timid. Maybe there's more to the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back