Tyrone Vickery's regret

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither Vickery nor Deledio would get a run for us right now and if they did we wouldn’t have won the flag. I do wish for lids to win a flag at some point and if he can get his body right and GWS work out how to take the next step he absolutely can be a part of it, but if they’re playing us I won’t exactly be barracking for GWS :p

Graham could go on to win 3 premierships with Richmond and be a great club man, who knows? He’ll be remembered as better than Deledio.

If Broad becomes a solid, reliable defender who stands up in big finals for the next 5 years, he’ll be remembered as better than Deledio too.

Townsend completely negated Lever and then killed Adelaide’s best player in a Grand Final before kicking 2 goals for us to win the premiership. If he settles into the team next year and contributes to more premierships, absolutely he gets remembered as better than Deledio.

Deledio was a great individual player, but his legacy will always be tarnished by the fact he left us when things got too tough for him.

He didn’t believe, he didn’t lead us to a premiership. Negative influence.

If there’s 1 thing I’ve learnt this year, it’s that a superior culture and team spirit will beat physical traits and silky skills every time.

Excellent culture > negative skilful individuals
Interesting. Got any credible sources saying Lids ain't the greatest for a club culture?

Vickery is a legendary player who smacked dean cox in the ******* head and put him out of the match. He will do whatever it takes for his team to win.

Graham could go on to win 3 premierships with Richmond and be a great club man, who knows? He’ll be remembered as better than Deledio.

If Broad becomes a solid, reliable defender who stands up in big finals for the next 5 years, he’ll be remembered as better than Deledio too.

Townsend completely negated Lever and then killed Adelaide’s best player in a Grand Final before kicking 2 goals for us to win the premiership. If he settles into the team next year and contributes to more premierships, absolutely he gets remembered as better than Deledio.

Deledio was a great individual player, but his legacy will always be tarnished by the fact he left us when things got too tough for him.

He didn’t believe, he didn’t lead us to a premiership. Negative influence.

If there’s 1 thing I’ve learnt this year, it’s that a superior culture and team spirit will beat physical traits and silky skills every time.

Excellent culture > negative skilful individuals

How can you say about a 243 game servant of the club? Especially BD who was professional an athlete as anybody at the club over that 10 years. Brett Deledio has done more for Richmond's club culture than the rest of those guys put together.

I hope you can change your opinion when Konrad Marshall's book is out.

Vickery is a legendary player who smacked dean cox in the ******* head and put him out of the match. He will do whatever it takes for his team to win.
Best thing he can do for his team to win games is not play

He retired a mere 5 days after you posted this, so it looks as though he took your advice. ;)
Just doing the team thing.

This should make Hawthorn premiership favourites

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Interesting. Got any credible sources saying Lids ain't the greatest for a club culture?

No just residual evidence.

Deledio leaves a team expected to finish 9th for the next 100 years for a team expected to win the next 100 flags.

The team he leaves wins the flag.
The team he plays for self implodes and folds.

No just residual evidence.

Deledio leaves a team expected to finish 9th for the next 100 years for a team expected to win the next 100 flags.

The team he leaves wins the flag.
The team he plays for self implodes and folds.
I put all of that down to not having Vickery there

I heard mail about him on the grapevine. Apparently he didn't have the warmest of relationships with the younger players.
Did you get it from the same guy who told you Martin would be a Roo?

I never got any such mail and never claimed Martin would be a "Roo".

Don't make the mistake of assigning a cacophony of screeching baboons as fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never got any such mail and never claimed Martin would be a "Roo".

Don't make the mistake of assigning a cacophony of screeching baboons as fact.

Don't every stop posting Snakey. I reckon we might find a post or two of yours about Dusty the Roo.

Lol, gotta love how Snake Baker will never live this down.... his name is synonymous with the inflated hopes of norths trading "strategy"

Say what you will about his work ethic, but young Tyrone did not suffer fools. He gave that dirty sniper out West what for. Also gave that hack from North a touch up. In both instances, Tyrone was set upon by his opponent. In both cases, it ended in tears for the instigators.

Observe the great man in full flight.

Tyrone will not be regretting it. He does not strike me as the type. And unlike most footballers, this bloke will spend the next part of a decade travelling the world (maybe not 5*) fornicating with a professional tennis player who is his wife. Lets be frank boys, if you could give up your day job, and move onto your wives teat both physically and financially would you not do it? You are better man than I if you respond in the negative.

Even if Vickery got a game ( I don't think he would have), the Richmond forward line structure wouldn't have been as effective, so they mightn't have even got to the GF.
This is exactly what would have happened. The sad thing is, it's not funny as in piss take funny, it's 100 percent accurate.

It now needs to be asked whether Tyrone Vickery would be regretting his decision to leave Richmond.

He could have stayed at Richmond and been part of a historic premiership, instead he opted to leave the club for more money and is now plying his trade at Box Hill.

Do you think that Vickery is regretting his decision?

Dude, leave us out of your hawks shitfight please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5354265052bc966c8382dfb0936ea213.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back