UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know why VAR didn't become involved for Fernandinho's elbow on Kane when on the ground? Thought it could have very easily merited a second look. Is it because the ref was deemed to have seen it?

We're doing ok but not much more than that.

Don't think either side would be all.tgat happy with 0-0 so hopefully things open up a bit in the second half.

While not happy with it being 0-0, penalty aside, I'll take Spurs not scoring that half.

Watching on goal.com - the entire break was the replay of the penalty shot from the various angles, including bench shots with crowd noise only.

Got slightly annoying after the first 15 times.

Penalty or not, you can argue either way, but the booking made no sense whatsoever. You’re going to end up with penalties every match if you give those. Rose didn’t have his hand up and made no obvious attempt to handball it so wasnt a pen for me. Strikers are just going to start kicking the ball at defenders to win penalties if they don’t change that rule.

Penalty or not, you can argue either way, but the booking made no sense whatsoever. You’re going to end up with penalties every match if you give those. Rose didn’t have his hand up and made no obvious attempt to handball it so wasnt a pen for me. Strikers are just going to start kicking the ball at defenders to win penalties if they don’t change that rule.
You would be mad to make a diving challenge to block in the box. There is nowhere else your arm can go initially as you make the challenge. Simple biomechanics

******* LOL. 10 times the footballer of any Everton player. And he's been very good here too.

As for the pen, I don't like those types of hand balls given, but I can see why they are, and I expect there will be a lot more of them as VAR becomes more ubiquitous.
Yawn, debate the comment not my team. My team has nothing to do with it. Pathetic.

If Man United got one, this was worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your hatred for spurs runs strong. I thought it was just a Liverpool thing??
Lel. I love how making an observation that isn't favourable to your team is hatred. Grow up, your side isn't perfect and s**t happens. It was a bad challenge. Had he collected Delph instead he'd have got a yellow.

Back