UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawn, debate the comment not my team. My team has nothing to do with it. Pathetic.

If Man United got one, this was worse.
I am. I'm arguing your contention that he's an "average" player by pointing out that he's actually 10 times better than average players in an average team. It's called comparison. It's an important part of debating.

I am. I'm arguing your contention that he's an "average" player by pointing out that he's actually 10 times better than average players in an average team. It's called comparison. It's an important part of debating.
So? What does that have anything to do with me calling him an average player. I know most of the Everton players are average.. just read my posts on them. Again, debate the comment, not the person.

So? What does that have anything to do with me calling him an average player. I know most of the Everton players are average.. just read my posts on them. Again, debate the comment, not the person.
Again, by comparing him against actually average players, I'm pointing out that he's not average, which counters your original contention. It is debating your comment. The fact that Everton players are used in the comparison is incidental.

Again, by comparing him against actually average players, I'm pointing out that he's not average, which counters your original contention. It is debating your comment. The fact that Everton players are used in the comparison is incidental.
You used Everton players for no reason. I'm comparing him to the entire league and beyond. It is nothing more than a childish kick out. I've said all I need to say, will not be commenting further.

Does this throw City’s teamsheets out for the weekend and next leg of the UCL tie? Gonna need the attackers fresh for next week, so not as attack minded on the weekend? Or play in both games and be stretched next weekend?
Today was the rest day.

They will be throwing the kitchen sink at the next 3 matches

Back