UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Or maybe the reply was pathetically ignorant and hilariously biased when I actually accurately said what was going on, yet gets spun around again to suit the most biased poster on this board's argument :$:$:$

****, just come out and say you're a closet Liverpool fan, we all know you love them and chug them at every opportunity

Case in point here SMelty

If I get a half assed pathetic reply that starts off with you're making excuses then goes on to say Levy and Poch has brainwashed us then says the likes of Ings, Shaqiri and Sturridge as "quality players" like they're better than sliced bread then you really gotta question jods football IQ

And the nice melt reply was justifiable considering its hilarious content
What I dont understand is why you keep calling me bias? Or what any of this has to do with Liverpool? I'm just discussing Spurs and how poorly they have started the season and that IMO it is clearly because you didnt buy anyone in the summer.

None of that has anything to do with Liverpool so why are you bringing up all that bias crap??

What I dont understand is why you keep calling me bias? Or what any of this has to do with Liverpool? I'm just discussing Spurs and how poorly they have started the season and that IMO it is clearly because you didnt buy anyone in the summer.

None of that has anything to do with Liverpool so why are you bringing up all that bias crap??
Poorly yet have more points at the same time than in all but 1 Pochettino season. Clueless as always :$

I know I aint clueless when everyone agrees with me, including some of your fellow Spurs fans.

Not buying in the summer has hurt Spurs and will continue to do so. That's just truth.
I never said it wouldn't Jod. My issue was you said it did on Wednesday and that's not true.
The point you repeatedly keep missing.

Which is where I've been laughing for two days.
Of the two of us I'm the only one that watched the game. :$
What you dont understand is that it isnt what has happened in one game. You can point to one mistake or one thing that happened in a game etc. But all these things that happen, be it mistakes or missed chances or whatever comes back to the fact that you didnt buy anyone in the summer.

So these mistakes and missed chances etc come from players being overly tired and also complacent because there are no competition for spots and no ability to rotate after a world cup and injuries etc.

What you dont understand is that it isnt what has happened in one game. You can point to one mistake or one thing that happened in a game etc. But all these things that happen, be it mistakes or missed chances or whatever comes back to the fact that you didnt buy anyone in the summer.

So these mistakes and missed chances etc come from players being overly tired and also complacent because there are no competition for spots and no ability to rotate after a world cup and injuries etc.
No I do understand fatigue. But this just again shows you didn’t watch the game, the last twenty minutes Inter were so gassed that their press was non-existent.
We made 3 subs, two had the WC off and one spent most of the tournament on the bench.

Also BS on the lack of options and complacency argument. We have 2 or more senior players in each fullback position. Have 4 senior CB’s. Two senior back up GK’s. 5 senior players for two CM positions. 5 senior players for 3 AM positions so again bullshit Jod.

Stop talking about something you didn’t watch. I don’t respect your opinion on this matter. You’re clueless about this game.

No I do understand fatigue. But this just again shows you didn’t watch the game, the last twenty minutes Inter were so gassed that their press was non-existent.
We made 3 subs, two had the WC off and one spent most of the tournament on the bench.

Also BS on the lack of options and complacency argument. We have 2 or more senior players in each fullback position. Have 4 senior CB’s. Two senior back up GK’s. 5 senior players for two CM positions. 5 senior players for 3 AM positions so again bullshit Jod.

Stop talking about something you didn’t watch. I don’t respect your opinion on this matter. You’re clueless about this game.
Im not talking about the game mate. What dont you understand about that. Im talking about your season so far and that it hasnt started well and one of the main reasons for that is that you did absolutely nothing in the transfer market.

You go backward by standing still in this league.

But let's move on. We clearly dont see eye to eye on this one.

Im not talking about the game mate. What dont you understand about that. Im talking about your season so far and that it hasnt started well and one of the main reasons for that is that you did absolutely nothing in the transfer market.

You go backward by standing still in this league.

But let's move on. We clearly dont see eye to eye on this one.
I never said it hasn’t had an affect this season. I just called out it being a comment made after this defeat in particular.

That said 9 points from 5 is still better than 3/4 seasons under this manager. Seasons where we’ve signed players so what was the reason for those poor starts. Hmmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said it hasn’t had an affect this season. I just called out it being a comment made after this defeat in particular.

That said 9 points from 5 is still better than 3/4 seasons under this manager. Seasons where we’ve signed players so what was the reason for those poor starts. Hmmmm
Who knows mate. Maybe Spurs are just s**t? :p

front 3 looks sublime. back 4 all over the place. midfield okay. think last time i saw laporte at lb i hoped it was the last time. might take up prayer. dont understand pep's insistence to not play strongest side in the cl. vinny should not be starting ahead of stones. very open game, lots of errors and a ******* woeful ref causing lots of confusion for both sides.

Back