UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amusing the confidence of a team that's won what in recent years? Vs a team consistently in qtr/semi/final of cl
Yeah but whilst you still have a really good team on paper, Kovac is s**t.

The Bottler vs The Shittruck...what a tie.

Maybe that's your own initial bias talking? I've never had an issue with seeing Asian players tear it up on a football pitch, and obviously am quite used to it in the A-League and other leagues.
Being good in the A-league isn’t going to make anyone sit up and go “this player is world-class” though is it? I don’t think there are many instances of Asian players excelling in world class leagues though. There’s nothing inherently wrong with having an unconscious bias. We all have it. If you see a white bloke line up in a 100m final you’re likely to subconsciously think this dude is going to get smoked.

Being good in the A-league isn’t going to make anyone sit up and go “this player is world-class” though is it? I don’t think there are many instances of Asian players excelling in world class leagues though. There’s nothing inherently wrong with having an unconscious bias. We all have it. If you see a white bloke line up in a 100m final you’re likely to subconsciously think this dude is going to get smoked.

Park Ji Sung?

Ki at Swansea/Sunderland?

Honda at Milan and Kagawa at BVB spring to mind. I'm sure there are many others.

But i get your point. Being good in the A league may get you a move to the Minnowship or the SPL.

Back