UEFA Champions League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

That doesn’t mean what you think it does.
It's been a long time. ;)

But I didn't really want it to mean anything (I can only remember one thing in French anyway and I do like apples).

I just thought it was post in a random foreign language day.

Я люблю пиво.

245961.gif

If it came down to cuisine it'd be no contest.

Both the meals mentioned are as unappealing as each other, & from each of those meals the 2 nations derived their appellatives, was more the point.

astute observers with a historical bent, would have grasped the double entendres.

Both the meals mentioned are as unappealing as each other, & from each of those meals the 2 nations derived their appellatives, was more the point.

astute observers with a historical bent, would have grasped the double entendres.
go back to the Conspiracies board

I gather you like to use big words to make yourself feel smarter, but if you were intelligent you'd know what is wrong with the bolded

I gather you like to use big words to make yourself feel smarter, but if you were intelligent you'd know what is wrong with the bolded.

I should probably hve stipulated from a British perspective, emanating from their wars & rivalry with both Nations, over the years....Just for you.

But it's bigfooty, so brevity & watery-downy remains the essence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayern Munich XI: Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Alaba, A.Davies - Thiago, Goretzka - Gnabry, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski.

PSG XI: Navas - Kehrer, T.Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat - Herrera, Marquinhos, Paredes - Di Maria, Neymar, Mbappé.

What the hell? No VAR for that? It came off the defenders arm.

Simon Hill:”Corner not given”. Lol. That could have gone to VAR for a potential penalty.
VAR can't give corners can they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back