UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we missed a trick not starting Werner.
Don't think it'd make a difference.
Same issues. Havertz is looking for runs and nobody is giving it anything.

Werner would be looking for the same.

Don't think it'd make a difference.
Same issues. Havertz is looking for runs and nobody is giving it anything.

Werner would be looking for the same.

Yeah, theres a lack of connection yet again between our forwards and the rest.

I think Werner out wider instead of Pulisic doing diagonal runs would have been dangerous and saved Christian from being hacked to pieces haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayern got lucky this game (home teams both should have won) but over the 2 legs the luckier team qualifies. Bayern loses, again on away goals. Just once it would be nice if Bayern goes through on away goals
You conceded three goals away, nothing to do with luck. The whole game tonight was influenced by the first leg, they’re not separate events. Odd take

You conceded three goals away, nothing to do with luck. The whole game tonight was influenced by the first leg, they’re not separate events. Odd take
Bayern were better in first leg than PSG were in 2nd leg but keep posting about the games without watching them

Bayern were better in first leg than PSG were in 2nd leg but keep posting about the games without watching them
I watched this morning’s and I watched a replay of first leg. You went down 2-0 before first 30 mins at home, Bayern were chasing from there. PSG had different mindset, tactics etc going into second leg. You don’t seem to understand the concept of two legged games

You’re inability to accept your team losing either here or in NFL continues unabated.

He’s the king of the odd take. Can never admit his beloved Bayern lost fair and square.

That hack Pep btw could get Sane to play well ;)

I watched this morning’s and I watched a replay of first leg. You went down 2-0 before first 30 mins at home, Bayern were chasing from there. PSG had different mindset, tactics etc going into second leg. You don’t seem to understand the concept of two legged games

You’re inability to accept your team losing either here or in NFL continues unabated.
Psg lost the game...if that was their tactics and to give Bayern chances to make it 2 0 then good game plan, but somehow don't think it was. Like I said luck was the difference, not to mention take Mbappe out for both games and bring in Lewandowski and see how the result goes, certainly doubt it's a team qualifying on away goals

Psg lost the game...if that was their tactics and to give Bayern chances to make it 2 0 then good game plan, but somehow don't think it was. Like I said luck was the difference, not to mention take Mbappe out for both games and bring in Lewandowski and see how the result goes, certainly doubt it's a team qualifying on away goals
Yeah and if you reincarante Pele and Maradona in their primes and put them on Bayern's team instead of Lewa and take out Mbappe you probably would have won too.

Utterly stupid hypothetical here KC. You lost, it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back