UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who does everyone think is the favourite to lose to Bayern in the final?

I think it might be a left field team. The traditional powerhouses are all a bit suspect. Barca, Real, PSG, Juve etc... City always struggle in Europe and we have no VVD for the season. So it could be a surprise team to come through and graciously lose to Bayern.

So who does everyone think is the favourite to lose to Bayern in the final?

I think it might be a left field team. The traditional powerhouses are all a bit suspect. Barca, Real, PSG, Juve etc... City always struggle in Europe and we have no VVD for the season. So it could be a surprise team to come through and graciously lose to Bayern.

Atalanta maybe. Chelsea also a possibility.

Champions League already here again. Games tomorrow and Thursday.

*en beauty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game coming thick and fast. We have Mland tonight. No idea how to spell their team. We best be doing the business.
Mland lmao. Good idea to cut out all the other million Ls and Js.

Mland lmao. Good idea to cut out all the other million Ls and Js.
Somewhere on a Danish football forum Jod's Danish doppleganger has just stated they're playing Lol tonight. Just cut out the middle.

Even with Gladbach shitting the bed late, Real Madrid are still in a bit of trouble in that group and still have to play Inter twice.

If Real lose both against Inter and one of Shakhtar or Gladbach win both games, Real would be out after 4 games. Lol.

Who gives a sh*t about Madrid they fluked that third champions league in s row. Flogs.
Well they did play today in a big game in a tight group with a pretty good story line, so I think quite relevant for this thread

You picked my comment to quote and not post #144 when it was a response to it just not quoted 🤔
Post #144 claims RM have struggled since Ronaldo left. A little different isn’t it? You’re saying they fluked a 3-1 win nearly two and half years ago, and I took your “who cares” comment to mean having a go at others posting about RM. All a little odd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back