Europa Lg UEFA Europa League 2023/24 (Semi Finals) - On Stan

Remove this Banner Ad

F47_ycZXIAEzyTE

Great group for Brighton.

Damn hard to get out of though.

Will be fun win, lose or draw.
I'd back you at the very least to have the beating of AEK Athens. So at worst should be able to drop down to the Conference League and experience knockout continental football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing 2 CBs that have never played in a competitive game together as well as what felt like no where near our best team says to me we are prioritising the League over Europe.

Still a good experience for the club.

Playing 2 CBs that have never played in a competitive game together as well as what felt like no where near our best team says to me we are prioritising the League over Europe.

Still a good experience for the club.

Seems pretty disrespectful to the fans to not take it seriously when it's not as if you're in any danger in the league and have an easy match on the weekend.

Seems pretty disrespectful to the fans to not take it seriously when it's not as if you're in any danger in the league and have an easy match on the weekend.

I guess the manager had enough faith in the players he put on the park.

We still had 76% possession and dominated play.

Defending set pieces let us down and not having any natural defensive leaders back there hurt us.

Veltman should have at least started next to Van Hecke or Julio to provide that.

If Dunk was fit we probably win.

I guess the manager had enough faith in the players he put on the park.

We still had 76% possession and dominated play.

Defending set pieces let us down and not having any natural defensive leaders back there hurt us.

Veltman should have at least started next to Van Hecke or Julio to provide that.

If Dunk was fit we probably win.

You said yourself he started two CBs who hadn't started together in a competitive game. Doesn't sound like a manager trying his best to win.

You said yourself he started two CBs who hadn't started together in a competitive game. Doesn't sound like a manager trying his best to win.

We'll just have to trust he knows what he's doing for the season then.

With our squad make up we will have to prioritise some things over others.

We'll just have to trust he knows what he's doing for the season then.

With our squad make up we will have to prioritise some things over others.

Clearly I have some scars still from my own club throwing away our only European adventure only to draw with Stoke in the league the next weekend.

Manager has to understand that he can't rotate his squad like he is playing United every week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back