News Un-official fixture for next season (now with 2017 Official Fixture!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean it objectively means more than Richmond's zero wins, including the loss to a 9th placed Carlton who were as low on finals quality as that North team.

More appropriately, we can just say their finals record is as pointless to any discussion as ours and be done with it.

Actually we can't do anything of the sort

They've made finals 3 years out of 4, it doesn't get more relevant to the question of how we compare

Head sand etc

Just a Curious why 4 years, seems an interesting number to start with

What about the 10 years we've gone without contending

10 years with a single, undeserved, fluke top 4 finish?

What about the second longest grand final drought in the league?

Which of these makes you feel like beating your chest? Which record makes the rest of the league quake in fear or nod in admiration?

We have no right to be deriding other teams. Except port, that's different. They suck :)

What about the 10 years we've gone without contending

10 years with a single, undeserved, fluke top 4 finish?

What about the second longest grand final drought in the league?

Which of these makes you feel like beating your chest? Which record makes the rest of the league quake in fear or nod in admiration?

We have no right to be deriding other teams. Except port, that's different. They suck :)

That not an answer to question, I was curious why you use 4 years, Save the rest of your rant for some one else,
I do Agree on Port :)

how about why the **** not? :)
Well for one, if you chose three or two, you'd have to concede that we've out performed Richmond. Because of this bizarre metric of finals series' reached.

Both clubs have achieved nothing. That should be your argument. Feels a little like you're saying Richmond have done better, not just equally worse. Tenuous position that depends on your 4 year window it seems.

Well for one, if you chose three or two, you'd have to concede that we've out performed Richmond. Because of this bizarre metric of finals series' reached.

Both clubs have achieved nothing. That should be your argument. Feels a little like you're saying Richmond have done better, not just equally worse. Tenuous position that depends on your 4 year window it seems.

If you think that's not my argument you're powers of analysis are more basic than I assumed

The secret clue was when I explicitly said just that.

If you think that's not my argument you're powers of analysis are more basic than I assumed

The secret clue was when I explicitly said just that.
You went and said Richmond have more to boast about than us over 4 years. Then when pressed on the 4 year window you turned to water. If both clubs haven't achieved anything why bother bringing in Richmond's finals record? You're the one pushing this.

By all means cling to the one post you made as being the holy grail argument. But how should I know that it supersedes the later contradictions? I don't care which implication was the one you really meant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back