"UnbelievaBill"..... questiin to Liberal voters...

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a better standard of behaviour across the board with our politicians.

Name calling is just one example.
Blame our Tone, he sent politics to the gutter because he had the shits that he'd been beaten by a woman. I'd genuinely hoped that if nothing else Turnbull would mark the end of the R/G/R/A era of shouty politics but alas he's even failed to do that.

If the right are simple than the left are totally insane. This is some of the lunacy the far left Marxist are trying to impose on the rest of us.

Blah, blah, blah.....
You got your two favourite words into the opening paragraph, I'm not sure why you wasted your time with the rest of the post.

The tone (not a pun) will only get worse when Turnbull gets the final deletion. The true nutjob factions of the Liberal Party who see Trump as a model and inspiration are going to takeover.

Liberal voters don't give a s**t about refugees or poor people and often want to make life worse for them. They're not going to care about a lame nickname for the Labor leader.
True.

Also all Greens voters are unemployed or arts students that don't don't bath very often and think it's cool to smoke pot.

All that momentum they supposedly gained on Tuesday night has amounted to 3 parts of ****-all so they've already abandoned attacking any policy from the ALP and have resorted to playing the man.

They haven't been able to shake that stench of death for 2 years
It’s Your loopy left the greens one of only two tactics! Just throw insults out and run when questioned

And they are more often than not targeted towards the worst emotions in people.

How Hanson, Dutton, etc operate is a perfect example of that.

The sad thing is that people are willing to allow those emotions in themselves to be exploited.
FFS identity pc politics, fear, scaremongering to create an emotional reactions is the tatic used from the greens and left! As they stand for nothing else

If the right are simple than the left are totally insane. This is some of the lunacy the far left Marxist are trying to impose on the rest of us.

-Teaching kids they can choose if they are a boy or girl because gender is just a social construct
- 50% of the population is gay but because of social constructs people are conditioned to be heterosexual
- If you are a white male you are automatically born into privilege and must apologise for your existence
- Despite having many ice ages because the earth is currently warming we must kneel down to climate change gods everyday
- Using the word ruckman causes men to go home and beat their wives
- changing the date is more important than domestic violence rates that are 34x higher in indigenous communities
- Parents should ask their baby for permission before they change their nappies
- Any wrong doing a person of coloured skin does is always because of oppression by white people.

Yes the left have well and truly lost the plot.
Careful now a post like this will get deleted and a warning notice sent to your PM threaten a ban! As the the SJW get a little melty when reality is pointed out to them;)

That the Government are so fixated on Shorten tells me they know their messageisn't getting through. Labor not caring about the poor has be laughed out of the mythical pub when you look at the Budget and it's reply. People who've been ignored by the Government for the last four years, who find themselves with stagnating wages while the cost of living soars aren't going to forget about all of that for a tenner a week. They must think we're cheap lay.
I'm pretty poor and Shorten is gonna steal my dividend refund!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That the Government are so fixated on Shorten tells me they know their messageisn't getting through. Labor not caring about the poor has be laughed out of the mythical pub when you look at the Budget and it's reply. People who've been ignored by the Government for the last four years, who find themselves with stagnating wages while the cost of living soars aren't going to forget about all of that for a tenner a week. They must think we're cheap lay.

If labour cared about the poor they would stop this climate change ideology and just focus and providing the cheapest form of energy possible.

The left are too blame for the high energy costs in this country.

Just another post in a long line of posts from someone who would never vote for the Coalition!
Labor won’t win with Bill as leader. Albo was a guaranteed election victory. He reminds me of Bernie, robbed by the establishment but wanted by the rank and file.

robbed by the establishment but wanted by the rank and file.

giphy.gif

It really does smack of desperation, hey? They've just brought down their British 1970's type budget but don't want to talk about that, they just want to play the man!

In the paper here in Adelaide (we've only got one), there was scant reporting about the Budget Reply speech and where it was referred to, it was miles away from the front pages. People like the dog fornicator and Howard propagandist Chris Kenny, appeared on Sky News immediately after Morrison's Budget inebriated and overjoyed by the huge tax cuts to him and his mates and even happier, I would suggest, that Turnbull and Morrison had, in his view, been able to put one over on the "dumb" electorate by giving them "tax cuts".

If Turnbull has any political nous whatsoever, he'd be calling an election now but Malcolm loves being Prime Minister and he'll probably stay being Prime Minister for as long as he can and try and do in Shorten but the longer he looks at himself in the mirror, the more the electorate will see his budget for what it really is, a massive windfall for the big end of town and for the already wealthy and a pittance to the middle class with the prospect of losing big time a few years down the track and by the time he calls the election, the LNP will have disappeared up their own arseholes.

Once a Banker ad has hit the screens tonight.

Honestly though, why should voters be fined for not voting when major parties can’t be bothered standing
The Liberal Party should be running a candidate in the seat of Perth. They must be short of dough. However, when you receive 42% of the primary vote at the last election in this seat, you run a candidate!

Just another post in a long line of posts from someone who would never vote for the Coalition!
Labor won’t win with Bill as leader. Albo was a guaranteed election victory. He reminds me of Bernie, robbed by the establishment but wanted by the rank and file.

The establishment? I’m certain that word in your mind is miles away from what it is in mine

All that momentum they supposedly gained on Tuesday night has amounted to 3 parts of ****-all so they've already abandoned attacking any policy from the ALP and have resorted to playing the man.

They haven't been able to shake that stench of death for 2 years
People have stopped listening, just like in the dying days of Rudd/Gillard. The Libs could offer free beer and blowjobs without seeing a change in their numbers.

Blame our Tone, he sent politics to the gutter because he had the shits that he'd been beaten by a woman. I'd genuinely hoped that if nothing else Turnbull would mark the end of the R/G/R/A era of shouty politics but alas he's even failed to do that.

Yeah Keating never dragged a discussion to the gutter and made things personal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back