U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

completely agree with 2bigballs. ivanhoe are quite tame on this thread. the only bloke from old trinity i know is bloody 'clune' who no one seems to know. hes a tool. anyway, lets just put this crap behind us and focus on this weeks matches. tips to follow.

Your an absolute muppet ReDerZZ. Hernia_King gives good insight into football, and at least has the balls to voice his opion. You have bought nothing but stupidity to this forum. Your dead set useless.

jesus im just going to give up.. u just have no idea what im actually saying.. :thumbsdown:

Re: Under 19's North Diviison 1

ROUND 18 TIPS - FINAL ROUND

ROUND 17 WRAP UP:
I had an absolute shocker of a week last weekend. First I tipped Banyule to beat the sharks in a close one, that was a draw. I tipped Ivanhoe to absolutely smash Carey but they just got over the line. Old Essendon beat Paradians, could not believe that. Maybe they finally took some of my advice and got a win. OMG, could not believe that Camberwell beat Fitzroy Reds, that was staggering. And I tipped Trinity to beat Bulleen Temp and they...but it wasnt always going to be the case. So I got 2 last week haha dreadful.

ROUND 18 TIPS-

OLD IVANHOE VS BULLEEN TEMPLESTOWE:
This should be a really fun and interesting game. Ivanhoe are guaranteed of top spot on the ladder but will want to win this after just scraping home against a trying Carey outfit. Old Trinity ruined Bulleen Temps chance of late August action last week so Bulleen Temp will have nothing to lose and will come out firing wanting to finish their season on a real high. And it has been for them. Interesting to see that niether Dioretes or Mugavin havent been in the best the last few weeks. I know Dioretes played but Mugavin wasnt on the team sheet. Is he injured or being rested for finals? Anyhoo, Old Ivanhoe by 30+ points down at Chelsworth!

MANNINGHAM SHARKS VS OLD ESSENDON: (bottom of the ladder final I reckon) HK'S GAME OF THE ROUND!!
I have been really impressed with the form that Manningham have shown over the past 4 weeks. They started the year really poorly and to the boys credit they have kept chipping away and have really shown some real character. Old Essendon have been the biggest dissapointment in my eyes. They had a real chance to be finals contenders this year but I dont know whether it was loss of key players or just no comittment, but they have really struggled. They will finish their season on a real downer this weekend as I believe the Sharks will want to finish off the year strong and look to develop for next year. The Sharks by 14 points.

OLD TRINITY VS OLD PARADIANS/ST DAMIENS:
Old Trinity are no-doubt final contenders but over the last few weeks they have really dropped off. I believe it has something to do with the fact that they are assured 2nd spot and the double chance and a home final haha and havent really bothered against the weaker teams. But to their credit they have come away with the points and gotten out of very sticky situations. The boys will want to end the season on a massive high and with heaps of confidence leading into the 1st final next week against Ivanhoe. Lachlan Beaton continued his fine form over the last 2 months and was again prominant for the T's. With all the ins that the t's are expecting back from either injury or senior commitments, Beaton will fly under the radar. Strong, hard and smart. Player to watch come finals time. Old Paradians were very dissapointing last week as I tipped them to beat the even more dissapointing OEG but they didnt and got beaten by 50 something points. This should be a no brainer for me. Old Trinity by 50+ points.

FITZROY REDS VS OLD CAREY:
The Reds will be absolutely ropeable after losing last week to Old Camberwell. They will easily consider themselves a red hot chance come finals time and that loss would have put a major dent in the minds of the players. They need to absolutely demolish Carey on the park to gain back some confidence going into a finals campaign against strong opposition. Old Carey have really struggled the last 5 weeks. They just went down to Ivanhoe last week which should give them some hope of maybe upsetting the Reds but I dont know if it was because they played well or if Ivanhoe just didnt care and didnt try. If they are to have a crack at Fitzroy, Macready-Bryan really needs to fire for them. He is there leading goal-kicker and he is a small forward with plenty of pace to burn. Will be a very good goal-sneak next year if he players either 1's or reserves, that is of course if he doesn't have another year in the 19's in 2009. Fitzroy will be to strong in my eyes though. The Reds by 45 points.

BANYULE/VIEWBANK VS OLD CAMBERWELL:
Banyule hit a snag last week. They should have beaten the Sharks by heaps but they got a draw instead. Doesn't really change anything points or ladder position wise might I add, still Banyule is playing finals and they should have really done more last week to go into Round 1 of the finals with heaps of confidence. Old Camberwell are looking to finish their inconsistent season on a high, this was shown last week knocking off Fitzroy and putting a little bit of a slump in their confidence. Old Camberwell should be ok next year. They have a good crop of youngsters coming through from the school. They will however miss the likes of Hudson, Cramer. Huddo has been really the only light in their dissapointing season. He would be easily leading their B&F and should have it in the bag in my eyes. Banyule/Viewbank by 30+ points.

Well here we are. The final round of the home and away season. It's been a long and hard 18 weeks of football but the end is near. Finals shall be the most exciting for some years with all top 4 teams playing some excellent football. Once again, good luck to your team this weekend, hopefully you can come away with the 4 points. I shall do a complete season review of all teams next week as well as preview for the finals, B&F, leading goal kickers etc.

HK

jesus im just going to give up.. u just have no idea what im actually saying.. :thumbsdown:

ReDerZZ people understand what you are saying. I don't think that everyone listens to me. I only write this shit because I enjoy doing it and I know some people on here like reading about it, especially if it concerns them or their team. If you think I'm being arrogant and selfish thinking that people actually care then you can do that if you want, but it really doesnt bother me. I write this stuff because I like doing it and people like reading it. If you don't like it or hate it, there is a simple solution....don't read it.

ReDerZZ people understand what you are saying. I don't think that everyone listens to me. I only write this shit because I enjoy doing it and I know some people on here like reading about it, especially if it concerns them or their team. If you think I'm being arrogant and selfish thinking that people actually care then you can do that if you want, but it really doesnt bother me. I write this stuff because I like doing it and people like reading it. If you don't like it or hate it, there is a simple solution....don't read it.

bloody hell.. look i mildly enjoy what you have to say.. i just dont like that you think that everyone is eager to here what you have to say.. you did it once before where u wrote a shorter review.. and apologised that you didn't write more.. i mean why apologise, it just seems that you think you are doing a real service by writing your reviews.. just something that gets on my nerve.. but by all means keep up the reviews im sure a lot of people do enjoy them

Re: Under 19's North Diviison 1

Hernia king, i agree with you that huddo will feature highly this year in old camberwells best and fairest count. However, camberwells prize recruit for season 2008, Lewis Hogan, is my tip for the best and fairest. Any thoughts? Cheers

No doubt that lewis is the front runner for old camberwells b&f bd22, his outstanding play this year has been a shinin beacon in an otherwise dismal year for camberwell. the umpires, ive noticed, hav definately had a close eye on him also in terms of the league best and fairest. come decision time, dont be suprised to see lewis top 3, if not the winner. any thoughts? cheers

bloody hell.. look i mildly enjoy what you have to say.. i just dont like that you think that everyone is eager to here what you have to say.. you did it once before where u wrote a shorter review.. and apologised that you didn't write more.. i mean why apologise, it just seems that you think you are doing a real service by writing your reviews.. just something that gets on my nerve.. but by all means keep up the reviews im sure a lot of people do enjoy them

ReDerZZ, this forum is for footy not for you to dish out a personal vendetta against Hernia King. Just leave it be and swallow your pride, you came on here thinking you were a hero and no one has agreed with anything you have said. The fact that some ones weekly review of the Under 19 North 1 'gets on your nerves' is quite sad. It just bemuses me why you aren't talking footy, you are associated with a team who in my opinion is going to do very very well in the finals and all you can think about talking is why you don't like HK.

Onto some footy: The top four is settled now even with todays results. I think Bulleen can consider themselves pritty unlucky because i would say they are probably better, or have been better for the second half of the season than Banyule. Banyule got the wins on the board early so they deserve their spot, but i just think Bulleen are probably a better side right now. Thoughts?

old trinity absolutely smashed old paradians today. apparently they only had like 12 players haha. interesting to see coulsen-hoffacker and lane watching from the stands? are they being rested for finals or are they injured? will await hernia kings repsonse to this.

mate stop giving information away about teams. fair dinkum. wait until the day of the game and you always seem to do it about old trinity. bugger off. there is your response you twit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see camberwell knock off Banyule this week. After the reds game last week they've managed to beat two top 4 sides trying to prepare for the finals. Not exactly the best form for either side to come into their semi-final clash with.

ReDerZZ, this forum is for footy not for you to dish out a personal vendetta against Hernia King. Just leave it be and swallow your pride, you came on here thinking you were a hero and no one has agreed with anything you have said. The fact that some ones weekly review of the Under 19 North 1 'gets on your nerves' is quite sad. It just bemuses me why you aren't talking footy, you are associated with a team who in my opinion is going to do very very well in the finals and all you can think about talking is why you don't like HK.

Onto some footy: The top four is settled now even with todays results. I think Bulleen can consider themselves pritty unlucky because i would say they are probably better, or have been better for the second half of the season than Banyule. Banyule got the wins on the board early so they deserve their spot, but i just think Bulleen are probably a better side right now. Thoughts?

firstly i am a fukn hero.. secondly u hav got to be kidding me.. how many times do i have to repeat myself.. i hope that hernia king blokes understands wat i had to say.. because obviously everyone who has replied bak to me doesnt hav a clue.. u r a exactly wat ur name suggests.. a goose..

very interesting about banyule losing. had camberwell beaten more teams at the start of the season they would be in the finals without a doubt. they are a solid team with some great blokes. really makes the banyule vs. fitzroy reds final mouth watering as both teams have had a really bad last 2 weeks. good to see ivanhoe and trinity get wins in the last round, especially trinity who demolished an under-manned paradians. that final next week is going to be a cracker.

I think reds are a real danger they have a massive list to choose from as they are the only team in north 1 with two under 19's sides. Banyule aren't up to the standard of the other 3 sides. Just wondering which sides will suffer next week due to senior commitments of their better players?

Senior sides for Banyule, Trinity and Ivanhoe all playing this week. Only members of each club would be able to tell you who's getting a game. Don't think anyone will be to forth coming about team structure before finals though.

Don't agree with you're comment about Banyule though. They're the only team we haven't beaten and the draw with Trinity earlier this year suggests they're a real threat. All teams are genuine chances at the flag and it should be a great finals series.

very interesting about banyule losing. had camberwell beaten more teams at the start of the season they would be in the finals without a doubt. they are a solid team with some great blokes. really makes the banyule vs. fitzroy reds final mouth watering as both teams have had a really bad last 2 weeks. good to see ivanhoe and trinity get wins in the last round, especially trinity who demolished an under-manned paradians. that final next week is going to be a cracker.
didnt think the reds 75 point win was that bad last saturday..

didnt think the reds 75 point win was that bad last saturday..

rederzz mate. you just want to disagree with me on everything. i said last 2 weeks!! you should have beaten bulleen by more at home and you lost to old camberwell which should have never of happened. last weeks 75 point smashing of old carey was a win you needed to have to get some confidence. im not having a crack at that game because you obviously got the job done strongly. jesus.

I think reds are a real danger they have a massive list to choose from as they are the only team in north 1 with two under 19's sides. Banyule aren't up to the standard of the other 3 sides. Just wondering which sides will suffer next week due to senior commitments of their better players?

as far from Ot's perspective i know that they cant avoid relagation now in their seniors so the 19's would probably get Nick Howel, Matthew Jessop and Dayne Coulsen-Hoffacker back. I think Paconi is playing 19s but I'm not too sure. NAy other news?

Well the results from ot's v op's game say pacconi was best on ground so id say he is finishing the year off in the 19's!anyone know why?was one of the ot senior side better players first half of the year....

First week of finals changed to Garvey Oval.
Anyone know anything about this oval? Its St Damians home ground int he YJFL and out Bundoora way so that really means its going to be a piece of crap...pretty disappointing given that they were going to be played at the trinity grounds. I know Trinity would've had a home ground advantage but I reckon all 4 sides would've preferred a top quality ground to some unknown and likely dump (going by what Parade played on this year). Thoughts?

**Correcting my post...Garvey Oval is actually at Parade, I'm fairly sure it is the oval closest to Plenty Rd. It sucks.

First week of finals changed to Garvey Oval.

...I know Trinity would've had a home ground advantage but I reckon all 4 sides would've preferred a top quality ground to some unknown and likely dump (going by what Parade played on this year). Thoughts?

What drugs are you smoking!!!

Why would a team that ended the season higher that any other team give a lower team any advantage, like playing at the lower team's home ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back