D1 Division 1 - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone seen Diamond Joe coward!
He was at the function for the GE haters last night. Would have been a top night drinking out of half empty glasses. Meanwhile the black army and super coach were at a standing room only function chatting about how these GE haters spurred them on. I for one would like to thank our number one hater Diamondjoe. Thanks pal for counting your chickens before they hatched. Oh Diamond your mad Monday function should be great at the Oakleigh hotel car park.

Goodness me do I live rent free. See you in premier C you cowards
Come out of hiding cubiczirconia43. So we are the cowards who flogged your team by 9 goals. You were the coward hiding in some dark corner behind your keyboard calling GE all sorts of names. I hope you enjoyed being beaten by the frauds from whatever laneway you were hiding in. Always remember to wait for the fat lady to sing because she is singing at Packer. Welcome to the GE nightmare.

Goodness me do I live rent free. See you in premier C you cowards
Nah mate, you abused a club incessantly over the course of two years, acting like a complete and utter dickhead. This is your comeuppance.

Wow, what a day (and night) on Saturday.

We had the wind in the first quarter, with a 4-5 goal advantage and although we held a 1 point lead at 1/4 time, Oakleigh won the quarter at 3 goals all.

The game was won in the second quarter holding Oakleigh to 4 points while kicking a goal into the wind.

The instructions were clear at halftime and wow, the boys didn't miss a trick. 8 goals and it was nearly game over.

The 3/4 huddle was amazing and the boys finished the job in the last.

John really did his homework and put in place a plan to combat their big forwards, then the team carried out the plan perfectly.

The backline lead by the captain on Cloke was fantastic and didn't give the Oakleigh forwards an inch.

We won every quarter. Hardly a team of cowards as someone has stated numerous times.

I think PEGs and Camberwell have shown what is possible, but we know there is a lot of hard work to be done to challenge in Premier C.

Congratulations to Oakleigh on a fine season and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Enjoy the off season.

Phantom's had this ammo lined up for weeks to let rip
The Phantom certainly did. All the flack certain others gave Gleneira has come back to bite these people. He who laughs last etc.

We had the wind in the first quarter, with a 4-5 goal advantage and although we held a 1 point lead at 1/4 time, Oakleigh won the quarter at 3 goals all.

The game was won in the second quarter holding Oakleigh to 4 points while kicking a goal into the wind.

The instructions were clear at halftime and wow, the boys didn't miss a trick. 8 goals and it was nearly game over.

John really did his homework and put in place a plan to combat their big forwards, then the team carried out the plan perfectly.

The backline lead by the captain on Cloke was fantastic and didn't give the Oakleigh forwards an inch.

We won every quarter. Hardly a team of cowardsas someone has stated numerous times.

I think PEGs and Camberwell have shown what is possible, but we know there is a lot of hard work to be done to challenge in Premier C.

Congratulations to Oakleigh on a fine season and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Enjoy the off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won every quarter. Hardly a team of cowards as someone has stated numerous times.

Enjoy the off season.
Congrats Peter , is it true some Krusher players didn't even bother attending the presentation and a couple refused to shake hands .
The 3rd Q was amazing to watch and you always seemed to have a plus one in your forward line , so always options . With that you had to feel sorry for the Oakleigh backs who got no support from their onballers .
Will the Strobler be at the McKinnon for the celebrations ?

Nah mate, you abused a club incessantly over the course of two years, acting like a complete and utter dickhead. This is your comeuppance.
Who do you think you are, your club literally double dropped whilst mine moved into premier C. lucky for you we’ll never have to cross paths.

Who do you think you are, your club literally double dropped whilst mine moved into premier C. lucky for you we’ll never have to cross paths.
D3 - Division 3 2023

if you are lost you utter dickhead 👍
Just cop it on the chin. Unlike you I'm not going around abusing clubs.

Good luck to Oakleigh next year. There are many good people there that I've enjoyed talking to over the past few years.

But every club has its share of dickheads, evidently.

Congrats Peter , is it true some Krusher players didn't even bother attending the presentation and a couple refused to shake hands .
The 3rd Q was amazing to watch and you always seemed to have a plus one in your forward line , so always options . With that you had to feel sorry for the Oakleigh backs who got no support from their onballers .

Going to join him are you ! That would be an interesting listen .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure about that, a big group of them were there for the presentation, but I was too busy enjoying the moment to take a head count.
I don't think the Strobler will be at the Pub this arvo, will be a bit to rowdy for him.

Not sure about that, a big group of them were there for the presentation, but I was too busy enjoying the moment to take a head count.
I don't think the Strobler will be at the Pub this arvo, will be a bit to rowdy for him.
Strob in front of the tv watching the replay with a pot of coffee. Now that’s a magic Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back