Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The tests for us and Wenger start now pretty much, we have been around the 23 point mark from our 1st 10 matches on a few occasions, need to pick up 4 points from our next 2 league games against Tottenham & United.

Was Mustafi playing drunk?
Unlucky bounce, ball sat up unnaturally and he was wrong footed. Not the best defending as he shouldn't have gone to ground but wasn't entirely to blame imo. Cech a bit unlucky as well as he tried to pull out of the challenge and Kos had Watmore covered I think.

Just out of interest, when was the last time you can remember us saving a penalty ?

I recall a Szczesny double save at Anfield a few years ago. But that was at least 3-4 years ago, I remember the chest bump with Vermaelen just after it. RvP hit a cracking winner late on from a Song lobbed cross.

Can't recall any more recent ones off the top of my head.

I recall a Szczesny double save at Anfield a few years ago. But that was at least 3-4 years ago, I remember the chest bump with Vermaelen just after it. RvP hit a cracking winner late on from a Song lobbed cross.

Can't recall any more recent ones off the top of my head.
That was a double save from Kuyt IIRC (he saved the follow up as well).

That was a double save from Kuyt IIRC (he saved the follow up as well).

Yep that's what I meant, a double save. Kuyt was about to tap in the rebound but Scz deflected it for a corner. TV5 loved it, celebrated like it was a goal for us. The chest bump was gold.

The RvP volley was ridiculously good. He scored a few of them from Song crosses over the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep that's what I meant, a double save. Kuyt was about to tap in the rebound but Scz deflected it for a corner. TV5 loved it, celebrated like it was a goal for us. The chest bump was gold.

The RvP volley was ridiculously good. He scored a few of them from Song crosses over the top.
Ah yep apologies missed the word 'double' in your post.

For some reason I reckon we won't beat United. Couldn't beat them when Moyes was there and they were s**t. And Jose has the wood over Wenger.
Mourinho has problems that he hasn't had when facing us before. Quietly, I reckon he's in trouble. He was brought in to ensure CL and a title tilt. ManU don't look like either (though if the real Ibra decides to turn up, CL will be a formality). But he's got them playing a way that the ManU fans are used to deriding. If they miss their targets, AND continue to play boring defensive s**t, he'll have to go to Plan B. And history shows that Mou doesn't have a Plan B.

For some reason I reckon we won't beat United. Couldn't beat them when Moyes was there and they were s**t. And Jose has the wood over Wenger.
You just know they'll pull one out of their arse, he's a prick mourinho but he owns us and it kills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back