Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, this is a great get. A firm favourite for a lot of us. Much like Dragga, injuries....argh.

yeah he was one of my favourite players when i was younger, just loved the way he went about it and he had so much upside. knee injuries robbed us of an absolute gun.

Michaels, great get! Cogs is still one of my all-time favourite Tigers.

You might have heard Richo on the club's podcast telling a story about a young Cogs meeting an attractive woman, going home to her house and then discovering he had traipsed dog turd across shag pile carpet. Can he confirm or deny? Perhaps he has a story he'd like to tell about the Big Fella in return?

You might have heard Richo on the club's podcast telling a story about a young Cogs meeting an attractive woman, going home to her house and then discovering he had traipsed dog turd across shag pile carpet. Can he confirm or deny? Perhaps he has a story he'd like to tell about the Big Fella in return?

this interview is going to head into unchartered territory, i can feel it. lol.

it seems like a great story though, will include it! surely it cant be true..

You read my mind, this was instantly what I wanted to ask.

was this a recent episode where this story was mentioned?

I reckon it might be from a season or two ago. Maybe when Richo had a segment where spun an imaginary lottery wheel, and when the wheel stopped on a number, Richo told a story about a past team mate who wore that number. It's turned into something of an "in" joke. Tony Greenberg brings it up every so often.

My absolute all-time favourite Tiger. My username on Yellow & Black (back when I use to be quite an active member on it) was Luke N Cogz.

Everyone knew my love for cogs. My nickname at school was Cogs. Such a shame as to how it ended :(

Can you ask him about his friendship with Pettifer? Just like Lambert and Marcon, they were the best of mates IIRC.

Also, I think Lids lived with Cogs when we first drafted him. Can you ask him about a young Lids and what it was like having him around?

Cheers, can't wait to listen to this one!

What he thinks of the super fast smalls we have now, and how he'd fit in - speed machine that he was :p.

Although I reckon he'd do well pre-injury even nowadays.

My absolute all-time favourite Tiger. My username on Yellow & Black (back when I use to be quite an active member on it) was Luke N Cogz.

Everyone knew my love for cogs. My nickname at school was Cogs. Such a shame as to how it ended :(

Can you ask him about his friendship with Pettifer? Just like Lambert and Marcon, they were the best of mates IIRC.

Also, I think Lids lived with Cogs when we first drafted him. Can you ask him about a young Lids and what it was like having him around?

Cheers, can't wait to listen to this one!

yep he lived with Lids for a little bit, have got that down to speak about. can only imagine what went on in that house ha ha.

didnt know about the Pettifer one, will ask him about that! anything specific about the friendship?

What he thinks of the super fast smalls we have now, and how he'd fit in - speed machine that he was :p.

Although I reckon he'd do well pre-injury even nowadays.

he did love kicking a goal though! reckon a fully fit Mark Coughlan in his prime still walks straight into our best 22 currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep he lived with Lids for a little bit, have got that down to speak about. can only imagine what went on in that house ha ha.

didnt know about the Pettifer one, will ask him about that! anything specific about the friendship?
Nothing particular about the Pettifer one - maybe ask him about his thoughts on the self-given nickname 'P-Train' haha

Also, if you'd like to ask him about the feeling of running out for the first time in over 3 years against North... and when we won, the famous footage of him singing the song and copping an almighty Gatorade shower!

One more, ask him what it was like to play alongside Richo and Browny at the start of 2005 when they were taking the absolute p!ss, before Browny broke his leg?

Nothing particular about the Pettifer one - maybe ask him about his thoughts on the self-given nickname 'P-Train' haha

Also, if you'd like to ask him about the feeling of running out for the first time in over 3 years against North... and when we won, the famous footage of him singing the song and copping an almighty Gatorade shower!

One more, ask him what it was like to play alongside Richo and Browny at the start of 2005 when they were taking the absolute p!ss, before Browny broke his leg?

no worries, have added it in!

i think the game Cogs did his knee in was the same game Terry Wallace gave Pettifer an almighty spray and tore him a new one about that nickname.

he did love kicking a goal though! reckon a fully fit Mark Coughlan in his prime still walks straight into our best 22 currently.
A fully fit cogs walks into any best 22 he was well on his way to being an absolute gun

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I assume he was, saw him stumbling around at Crown after the game with Graham Polak :D
Asked him for a photo, said he was 'surprised someone knew who the **** he was' hahaha

What a legend. Loved this guy as a player one the hardest nuts I’ve seen play for us was a massive fan. I was spewing with the injuries he copped, couldn’t take a trick

Oh yeah! Fully fit he'd still be a contested beast and quality player. He'd fit right in alongside Cotch and free him up a lot. To a large extent Cogs is what I want Jack Graham to become (football wise).

Michaels Could you please ask Cogs what his first reaction was when slipping in the shower?

I still have a birthday card from him at home from when I first became a member. My favourite player :)

Yep will do!

I had a birthday card from him too somewhere along the line ha ha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back