FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

could go either way

Very tough IP to adapt. The recent games might translate well to TV but an audience who doesn't know the background is going to be very lost by 'made up Greek God hiding out in Norse Mythology' as a premise. The original games would not work at all for TV. Honestly have no idea how they pull it off.

The Bridge Australia

From my post #711.

This was what I was referring too. A show about Balloons... and their artists.... Coming sometime to Channel 7.

(If it last 3 episodes before it is kicked onto midnight to dawn sometime on Channel 72 I will be surprised!).

"Also from the Netherlands is balloon-art format Blow Up, debuting as a ‘short run’ series.

“If you talk to someone on the street and say, ‘We’re doing a show about balloon artists,’ you get an eye-roll. That’s fair enough. But we could see the Dutch version which went into The Voice‘s timeslot and held all the audience"

so apparently, the next Bonkers show is this: three-body problem, brush up on your astrophysics

I’ve read these, pretty crazy story. Puts the Science in Science Fiction. I’ll be interested to see how they visualise it all.

so apparently, the next Bonkers show is this: three-body problem, brush up on your astrophysics

There is also a Chinese version that was recently released, looks like it's fairly close to the book & good viewing.
(I have not watched it yet, still reading the books)

Started watching From on Stan. Really good so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season two is out in a few weeks, looking forward to it as i enjoyed season one.
Finished season 1 yesterday. Bring on season 2! Great show.

Has a mixture of cinematography style from Nolan's The Dark Knight and Denis Villeneuve Prisoners and starring Ben Mendelsohn. Keen.

Looking forward to RDJ's post-Marvel doing more serious roles and comedies such as Tropic Thunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back