FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows 2024 Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shantaram - Apple TV

Based on the book of the same name by Gregory David Roberts.

To screen Friday 14th October 2022, 1 episode per week up to Friday 16 December. 12 parts

Stars Charlie Hunnan who also was executive producer on the 2021 version. (All 2020 film was scrapped and re done in 2021...nice to have $$)

Apple_TV_Shantaram_key_art_graphic_header_16_9_show_home.jpg.large.jpg Apple_TV_Shantaram_key_art_graphic_header_16_9_show_home.jpg.large.jpg

Charlie back on the bike, but in Thailand, substituting for India.

Have to be a little bit cryptic here as I have not seen any advertising for even contestants for this new show about to go into production.

From the overseas organisation that bought you, Survivor, Big Brother, LEGO Masters and Masterchef ... comes another gripping new competition show, sort of like in the same vein as LEGO Masters. You have to build/make something from something.

No doubt one of the FTV networks was desperate enough to commission some episodes.

This will be a show that not just any clown can do though....

Have to be a little bit cryptic here as I have not seen any advertising for even contestants for this new show about to go into production.

From the overseas organisation that bought you, Survivor, Big Brother, LEGO Masters and Masterchef ... comes another gripping new competition show, sort of like in the same vein as LEGO Masters. You have to build/make something from something.

No doubt one of the FTV networks was desperate enough to commission some episodes.

This will be a show that not just any clown can do though....
The Bridge Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for this edgy, over-indulgent & pretentious Refn series

I couldn't get through his other show... Too Old to Die Young.

I like his style and his scant plot lines are actually pretty good, and I generally don't mind a slow burn but the pacing on that was just too slow for me. Pick it up by just 5% and I would have been in.

Hopefully this one has a quicker pace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back