FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I smashed it out. Really enjoyed it.

I got put onto a Swedish show called Graven. Made in 2004. 8-part series about a murder. Really absorbing viewing.

Hard to track down. But well worth it.

Finally got it, its a tough find but can be located.

Ta for the recommendation.

Taking your recommendation, and have found it. Is it only 8 episodes?
Anyone else interested it is on Filefactory.
Another great scandanavian murder/ mystery drama is on Stan. Called Acquitted. Made in Norway, Norwegian name is "Frikjent"
Loved the show and the scenery is awesome. Would love to visit there sometime.
Highly recommend.

Taking your recommendation, and have found it. Is it only 8 episodes?
Anyone else interested it is on Filefactory.

Yeah. Unfortunately the picture quality isn't great. It's passable, but not in the sort of clarity you really want.

There is a follow-up series, which the name escapes me right now. Also worth watching.

Yeah. Unfortunately the picture quality isn't great. It's passable, but not in the sort of clarity you really want.

There is a follow-up series, which the name escapes me right now. Also worth watching.
The quality I got was pretty good.
If you remember the follow up, let me know please.
Although subtitles are a pain quite like these type of shows.

The quality I got was pretty good.
If you remember the follow up, let me know please.
Although subtitles are a pain quite like these type of shows.

Yeah, it's called Morden. 6-8 part series and set on an island. Also good viewing.

If you haven't already, check out the Icelandic show Trapped (it's on SBS on demand). It's awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

done, quality, bloody eclectic mix of people.

How about the dude who wears the tinted glasses and chain smokes? Have a look at Mordem now. Same group of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched two pilots:

Queen Sugar, started slowly but held my interest in the end, will watch it to see how it goes.
The series follows the life of two sisters, Nova Bordelon and Charley Bordelon, who, with her teenage son Micah moves to the heart of Louisiana to claim an inheritance from her recently departed father - an 800-acre sugarcane farm.

The other is a half hour comedy - Our Ex Wife
A Divorcee, Jack has finally found real happiness with fiancée Sara, but his unhinged ex-wife and mother of his kids, Hillary is determined to destroy it.

I really enjoyed the show, lots of laughs (or maybe my sense of humour). Brits do comedy really well.

Looks alright but why is it half a tv show, half documentary? I dont get it.

Yeah a bit confusing hey? Sort of in a loose District 9 mould maybe?

I'm a sucker for spacey sci-fi with high production values, can't be any worse than SyFy produce so will give it go.

Yeah a bit confusing hey? Sort of in a loose District 9 mould maybe?

I'm a sucker for spacey sci-fi with high production values, can't be any worse than SyFy produce so will give it go.
District 9 which I love was a full immersive drama though. This looks like it jumps from a TV show to actual ppl explaining s**t. Looks strange. Think I saw Winona Ryder too...

Returning shows this month:

Blindspot - tomorrow
Gotham - Sept 19
Agents of Shield - Sept 19
The Blacklist - Sept 22
How to get Away with Murder - Sept 22
Longmire -Sept 23 (loved this show, hopefully on Netflix Oz)
Quantico - Sept 25
I posted a graph earlier in this thread with everything that starts in Sept./Oct. The 2016-17 US television season officially starts next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back