Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning shows this month:

Blindspot - tomorrow
Gotham - Sept 19
Agents of Shield - Sept 19
The Blacklist - Sept 22
How to get Away with Murder - Sept 22
Longmire -Sept 23 (loved this show, hopefully on Netflix Oz)
Quantico - Sept 25
Brooklyn Nine Nine is coming back as well! :D

I posted a graph earlier in this thread with everything that starts in Sept./Oct. The 2016-17 US television season officially starts next week.
This is a good site too for returns and gives you a bit of info on new shows if you follow the links.

http://www.returndates.com/

Blindspot - tomorrow
Gotham - Sept 19
The Blacklist - Sept 22
Quantico - Sept 25

Thanks Maggie. I realised I hadn't seen Longmire in a while, and it seems I have a season to catch up on. Always good when you're running low on stuff to watch:thumbsu:

Blindspot - tomorrow
Gotham - Sept 19
The Blacklist - Sept 22
Quantico - Sept 25
Longmire is on Netflix oz, well the last 4 seasons are so I assume the new one will be as well

Thanks Maggie. I realised I hadn't seen Longmire in a while, and it seems I have a season to catch up on. Always good when you're running low on stuff to watch:thumbsu:
It's a great time to get on season 4 then and avoid any cliffhangers

Just on that list, how on earth did Quantico get renewed? Biggest load of unwatchable crap I've ever seen. I tried with it for a while, but its was just utter garbage
PC (forgot her name on the show) is now a FBI agent. So the title is as relevant as the title of 2 Broke Girls.

PC (forgot her name on the show) is now a FBI agent. So the title is as relevant as the title of 2 Broke Girls.
The actress who played Parish? She's probably the reason I hated it so much. She's bloody terrible

So Longmire is worth a look? Has been recommended a few times but I've never gotten around to it. What's it comparable to?
That is really hard to answer, town sheriff local problems plus Indian reservation issues that has its own policing and sometimes conflict. Not really like any other program
Think for me, good acting, story lines good. I just got sucked in watching each series at once.

IMDB - Walt Longmire is the dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming. Widowed only a year, he is a man in psychic repair but buries his pain behind his brave face, unassuming grin and dry wit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Blindspot. Its so terrible but i cant stop myself from watching.

It seriously is, and i'm kinda in the same boat. The show is so bad it makes our Aussie Sullivan Stapleton look bland even though he is a ******* dynamo on Strike Back. Jane's handler was lame too and he was cool in the Borgias.

Ever since Utorrent has gone down i'm struggling to find a lot of theses shows

What do you mean gone down? Do you search through u Torrent? Just go to a torrent site and download the magnet link and you'll be right as rain.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Bull,the new series starring Michael Weatherly from NCIS ?
I wasn't that impressed with the pilot.

I have it downloaded but haven't given it a watch yet.

Plenty of others around mate. KAT was the best but it's not hard to find other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back