TT got better as the game dried up

CT good first half then rested after he seemed to get a corky

andana

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Honestly hasn’t been bad. He’s presented and made a contest, actually took a few marks, competed as a second ruck and has been aggressive at ground level.

He’s no world beater but it’s improvement.
Edwards had four tackles. Corr and Dawson none

Horizons_00

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Turner does nothing for a month in the VFL, kicks 4 goals in one - why do I feel like he’s right back in the next week Urgh

The Nostradamus

Flagroos
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Turner does nothing for a month in the VFL, kicks 4 goals in one - why do I feel like he’s right back in the next week Urgh
He’s been in the vfl for 2 weeks prior so just that in itself is incorrect

And in those games he’s has been good for a small forward 15 touches and 18 touches and a goal in each

And now best on

Meanwhile spicer has done nothing for a month and is in the team

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He’s been in the vfl for 2 weeks prior so just that in itself is incorrect

And in those games he’s has been good for a small forward 15 touches and 18 touches and a goal in each

And now best on

Meanwhile spicer has done nothing for a month and is in the team
Your a a Mumma bear with your faves, the Spanish Inquisition to your whipping boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’d love for him to stay in the VFL team next year.
Would be ideal for that to happen but as what normally happens players get delisted then leave.
Would be nice to keep all ex AFL players of North in the VFL just doesn’t happen hopefully that with change next year if Howe and Sheils can hang around at VFL level.

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would be ideal for that to happen but as what normally happens players get delisted then leave.
Would be nice to keep all ex AFL players of North in the VFL just doesn’t happen hopefully that with change next year if Howe and Sheils can hang around at VFL level.
Yeah, would be nice to have a change in this case. A strong VFL team is better for overall development than list spots 43 and 44 who will never make it too. Although everyone lost their collective minds over Lynch.

hotchilli

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2021
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Houston Rockets, Houston Astros
vfl.png

A nice change seeing us in the top 8 in the VFL.

Good chance to cement a spot in the top 8 with Essendon, GWS & Coburg up the next 3 weeks before our next bye.

RightWingRoo

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our percentage is quite solid as well, which is promising. Better than 50-50 chance to play finals from here

Improvement often happens in the 2's before it becomes appearant in the 1's.
The worst is over. It will get better from here, I can feel it in my bones. There'll still be bad days and some rough stretches, but we're on our way back.

Merlin007

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our percentage is quite solid as well, which is promising. Better than 50-50 chance to play finals from here

Improvement often happens in the 2's before it becomes appearant in the 1's.
The worst is over. It will get better from here, I can feel it in my bones. There'll still be bad days and some rough stretches, but we're on our way back.
I agree with this; the club has built a solid VFL program, recruiting good "VFL professionals" like Lowson, players stepping down from the AFL (lineart, ben davis, connor downie) and some excellent scouting in the amateur grades (Tyler Sellers, Cooper Keogh).

Building a winning culture starts from the ground up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back