VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks drive Clohesy into ground. No free ITB

4 paid so far ive seen to the Hawks

Just both ways if its there please.

Go Catters

I'd delist that Jeka right now tbh, absolute s**t truck and shows why you shouldn't grab players that were delisted by s**t clubs, if he were any good he wouldn't be have been delisted by a club with no key position depth

Free up a list spot and you're better off take a free swing with that big Sudanese kid and seeing what could come of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t like being negative for your boys…but looking for improvement from Foster over the year…. When he has it with time you can see AFL skills…but I have seen the “competitive gene” enough yet

Also not sure what position they are trying to get Willis to Play?

Not unexpected for the combination of players that we have. A hell of a lot of them are skinny kids - long term project picks in their first year or two, and our injury list at AFL level does not help.
It is the fact that they get into winning positions only to fall away later in the game.
It has also been a problem for a number of seasons.

Last edited:
I'd delist that Jeka right now tbh, absolute s**t truck and shows why you shouldn't grab players that were delisted by s**t clubs, if he were any good he wouldn't be have been delisted by a club with no key position depth

Free up a list spot and you're better off take a free swing with that big Sudanese kid and seeing what could come of it
I'd have a swing at Tobyn Murray too, has some class.

Jeka offers nothing. I know he's depth, but if we have to use him we're in real strife.

I don’t like being negative for your boys…but looking for improvement from Foster over the year…. When he has it with time you can see AFL skills…but I have seen the “competitive gene” enough yet

Also not sure what position they are trying to get Willis to Play?

Foster’s done some good things today. Definitely has the tools and a footy brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back