VFL VFL 2024 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Best part of Neale this 1/4 was the work rate.

Took a mark on D side of wing on the near side and then kicked in board.

Then in same section of play gets on the end of it a little later and kicks a goal.

Im loving the 3 goals but that work rate I luv even more.

Firm

GO Catters

Dont know whom our ruckman is but I like his movement and skills.
Want to see more - hes rough but shown flashes.

GO Catters

Holy crap i forgot Bews was playing until that tackle
Funny but sad commentary conversation…. “Is Bews another one of those who is just playing a second half….” “Don’t remember calling him…”. Response… well no he has now had 7 possessions…just a quite day”!

Then in same section of play gets on the end of it a little later and kicks a goal.

Firm

GO Catters
He looked a little lazy early but his work rate after 1/4 time has been fantastic

Firm

GO Catters
Reckon they give him a couple of shots at AFL level over next two rounds. Rest Hawk for Gather Round and then Jezza against North… Lets see what he can do at next level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardie does this a bit. Looks great for a half and then disappears? That is ok for a small forward but not midfielder? Maybe he has been moved forward more this half?

Funny but sad commentary conversation…. “Is Bews another one of those who is just playing a second half….” “Don’t remember calling him…”. Response… well no he has now had 7 possessions…just a quite day”!

Hes past his best but there mainly for leadership bews.

Ive been impressed with hardie i doubt he makes it afl wise but might be close to an afl debut to reward effort.

Neale much better and more aggression this week.
Knevitt looking decent again.

Murray impressive.

Cooper stephens wont be on an afl list next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back