VFLW VFLW 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Tackling machine.

The VFLW version of Atkins. It got him games.. and if Renee is wanting to get get back post baby. This will get her back for sure . Well done.

Go Catters .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs dominated possession and territory for the first half of that quarter, but couldn't put it on the scoreboard. Half time scores: Geelong 4.2.26 to 1.1.7.

Leading possession winners:

Scheer 15
Simpson 13
O'Dea 8
McDonald 8
Rankin 7
Leonard 6

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't quarters at VFLW level meant to be 20 minutes long? Siren went at the 19:55 mark of that quarter and potentially cost us a shot at goal as we took a mark in the forward line just after the siren sounded.

Bulldogs dominated possession and territory for the first half of that quarter, but couldn't put it on the scoreboard. Half time scores: Geelong 4.2.26 to 1.1.7.

Leading possession winners:

Scheer 15
Simpson 13
O'Dea 8
McDonald 8
Rankin 7
Leonard 6

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't quarters at VFLW level meant to be 20 minutes long? Siren went at the 19:55 mark of that quarter and potentially cost us a shot at goal as we took a mark in the forward line just after the siren sounded.
saw that lol

thought it was just the international lag lol

GO Catters

Anyone else get Danger vibes watching Chloe Scheer go about her business in the middle of the ground?
class above for sure.

Go Catters

Siren blew at 19:55 again...

3/4 time - 3rd quarter similar to the 2nd - Bulldogs dominated early, Geelong late. Score: 5.6.36 to 2.1.13.

Leading possession winners to 3/4 time:

Simpson 18
Scheer 18
Rankin 11
McDonald 10
Leonard 10
Garing 10

Is Charlotte Simpson related to Sam and Sean? Might be a nice father-daughter selection for us if she is.

luv the streaming but bloke needs to mute the mic at 3/4 time...

Hearing his customer support call for uploading help and file permissions was hilarious... moreso as ive been there done that before lol

GO Catters

I've only watched the second half, but gotta give props to the backline. The Dogs have gotten some pretty good looks but they've been really composed and rebounded pretty well... and just as I say all that, the Dogs find a player by themselves in the F50.

Nice win by the girls, 6.7.43 to 2.3.15.

Goalkickers: Degiacomi 3 Cicolini 2 Garing 1.

Leading Possession winners:

Simpson 25
Scheer 20
McDonald 19
Leonard 15
Garing 14
Rankin 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back