AFLW AFLW 2023 - Geelong & the greater league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could the selection of Mason suggest we could potentially see a change of role for A. Moloney?

I know she showed a lot of promise as a forward this year, but her athleticism is crazy good for a player 183cm tall, and her work at times in general play & with the loose ball was ridiculous for player who's only new to the game - so could she find herself playing a bit higher up the ground at times, because that could become an even harder match up for opposition teams
Are you sayimg she could be AFLWs equivalent to NicNac (but female, irish and a tad lighter skinned)?

I like what you're putting down.

The Cats opted to pass with their final pick of the night, and will look to sign a free agent in the coming months.

Four clubs pass

Four clubs – Geelong, GWS, Melbourne and North Melbourne – all passed their last selections, leaving the door ajar for overlooked prospects. The clubs now have time to select a player from across the country who was left on the board.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One vacant list spot ... ok MegMac, get on the plane again and find Aisling Mark II
I reckon the best recruiter for that would be Aisling herself. And she'd know the talent pool too.
Give her DPP status already 😂

Reads like her dad is really going to enjoy this journey. Especially catching up with his past colleagues.
I'd be enjoying the journey too if I had a wife that was willing to roll over to the other side of the bed when I was 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back