Votes Round 3 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2002
End of the Earth.
AFL Club
Fremantle
5: Macca Best game he has ever played, led from the front with great desperation.

4: Haze Just a class act getting better and better

3: Pav See Haze

2: Clive Kicked 1 goal but I counted at least 3 we got just from him providing a contest when the ball would have rapidly gone back the other way.

1: Bellie Just keeps on keeping on

Apologies to Shortmuir, Macpharlap and probably a couple of others that I have missed.

5. Hase - was all class all day - the only one not to make any noticable stuff-ups!!

4. Macca - a couple of blues in the first half cost him the "5" from me, but he also took some strong marks in defence, which made up for it. Was the spark and the kick up the bum we needed in the second half and his desperation and attack was inspirational. I laugh in the faces of supporters from other clubs who bag macca... he's ours and I'm bloody glad he is!

3. T-Lo - if not for his third quarter.....

2. Pav - scary to think he can still play even better than what he is at the moment

1. Bell - that front on tackle on his old mate Carey personifies the guts and courage that is our club captain.

Apologies to McPharlap, Old Man Parks, Grandson and The Genius...

5. Hasleby
4. Pavlich
3. Longmuir - have to give him a few votes, he was the only guy on the field that kicked straight.
2. McManus - would have given him more, but his kicking was still atrocious. The tackle was worth a vote alone
1. McPharlin - If it wasn't for a couple of very suspect umpiring decisions, would have kept Carey goalless.

5 - Macca - Stood tall when it counted
4 - Haze - Superstar
3 - Pav - As above
2 - Clive - I wont have to defend him this week :)
1 - T Lo - Welcome back

Quote from CC: “One of the things that’s tough for Troy is he’s probably competing against six or seven other players who are all highly paid, because they’re forwards who’ve proven themselves over a period of time."

Does that mean Farmer gets a game because he gets paid more:confused:

5. Macca - led from the front (as usual!!!) when those with"gold passes" were spending more time admiring their pretty boots.

4. Haselby.

3. McPharlin.

2. Clive - had a go and showed some creativity when the "gold passes" were busy elsewhere.

1. TLo - if he is a week by week option he obviously has a "lead pass".

Others to give a good go, Parker, Hayden, Polak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totalling these round 3 votes (as instructed by masai!):

7: Hase (75)
6. Macca (60)
5. Pav (39)
4. T-Lo (36)
3. Walker (8)
2. Clive (6)
1. Roger (4)
1. Bellie (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back