Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Children?

Oh I know, it's apartheid because Palestinians don't get to vote in Israeli elections.

Double apartheid because Palestinians don't get to vote in Palestinian elections because they don't have those anymore.

I thought you didnt recognise a separate Palestinian state?

Seems your mask is slipping off.

Children?

Oh I know, it's apartheid because Palestinians don't get to vote in Israeli elections.

Double apartheid because Palestinians don't get to vote in Palestinian elections because they don't have those anymore.
Yeah i don’t get it Hamas don’t let Palestinians vote so that means Israel is Apartheid sounds plausible.

Yeah i don’t get it Hamas don’t let Palestinians vote so that means Israel is Apartheid sounds plausible.

Ok, I'll try and explain it in simpler terms for you.

Israel is like the national government. They control the borders, imports, exports, access to water, food etc.
Hamas were more like a state government. They controlled the hospitals, schools etc within Gaza.

Imagine not letting an entire state vote in the national elections.

Israel is like the national government. They control the borders, imports, exports, access to water, food etc.
Hamas were more like a state government. They controlled the hospitals, schools etc within Gaza.

A very weird state where the people in the state aren't even citizens? lol. Should Gazans working within Gaza or the West Bank pay federal taxes to Israel?

Is every blockade in the history of the world an apartheid based on that definition?

A very weird state where the people in the state aren't even citizens? lol. Should Gazans working within Gaza or the West Bank pay federal taxes to Israel?

Is every blockade in the history of the world an apartheid based on that definition?

It's an analogy that a West Australian might understand. Not a definition.

If your main concern is taxes, it's probably above your pay grade Jazny.

Is every blockade in the history of the world an apartheid based on that definition??
Does that make Egypt an apartheid state? Should Gazans be voting in Egyptian elections as well?

I wouldnt waste my time responding to that poster... you will be just sent in circles for the sake of petty argument that has a set agenda

My goodness.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Probably ever since the time they also had worlds like "Radar Hatch" and "Warhead Cabin" stenciled on their missiles too.
View attachment 1963898

snow walk.jpg

Well that's my biggest self-pwn in years. Oh well.

I'll see myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you admit, you know of better arguments.

Interesting.

Does that mean you did read the article after all? Why pretend otherwise?
I know some of the arguments, doesn't mean I agree with them. The arguments for why Israel is not an apartheid state are much more convincing.

Can you list the arguments you find most convincing, and explain why?
To me the most convincing is the argument put forward by amnesty that related to forced evictions in East Jurasalem and the expansion of illegal settlements in the area, but I also don't know enough about it. Regardless that seems very hard to justify from Israel's perspective. I dont think its enough to say Israel is an apartheid state, but really most people only say that because they hate Israel anyway.

To me the most convincing is the argument put forward by amnesty that related to forced evictions in East Jurasalem and the expansion of illegal settlements in the area, but I also don't know enough about it. Regardless that seems very hard to justify from Israel's perspective. I dont think its enough to say Israel is an apartheid state, but really most people only say that because they hate Israel anyway.
Im no human rights lawyer – that’s for sure, and Im assuming there would be very strict definitions, but I guess certain ‘flags’ highlight Israel is behaving in at least an apartheid like fashion. This is supported by former head of Mossad stating: “there is an apartheid state here featuring two people [who] are judged under two legal systems". A former Israeli attorney general stating: “it is with great sadness ... I must also conclude that my country has sunk to such political and moral depths that it is now an apartheid regime.”

Dunno, must be some elements of truth to it I guess

Im no human rights lawyer – that’s for sure, and Im assuming there would be very strict definitions, but I guess certain ‘flags’ highlight Israel is behaving in at least an apartheid like fashion. This is supported by former head of Mossad stating: “there is an apartheid state here featuring two people [who] are judged under two legal systems". A former Israeli attorney general stating: “it is with great sadness ... I must also conclude that my country has sunk to such political and moral depths that it is now an apartheid regime.”

Dunno, must be some elements of truth to it I guess

For arguments sake, lets assume that Jazny and ZEV know more than Mossad.

Hi jazny, you seem to have some firm views on this topic, Im more on the ignorant side of things, do you know if its true that
Palestinians in Israel face restrictions on the land they can buy and barriers to certain social services.

How do the average pay rates differ between Israelis and Palestinians? Does this difference correspond to literacy rates?

Hi jazny, you seem to have some firm views on this topic, Im more on the ignorant side of things, do you know if its true that
Palestinians in Israel face restrictions on the land they can buy and barriers to certain social services.
When you say Palestinians in Israel you are talking specifically about Arab-Israeli citizens? As far as I am aware they have all the same legal rights as Jewish Israelis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back