Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

We have board members, coaches and players all with severe and unprofessional conflicts of interest and cliques. Why on earth would the club think something like what Burton did would be off limits lmao.

******* shittest ran club.

Strangely replying like he has is exactly what they want. Why did he need to reply out of interest?

He's probably got multiple media networks seeking comment in regards to what's going on. Easier to put out a statement in this manner than do individual interviews.

Kane (and SEN for that matter) just have a bone to pick because Warren did interviews with 5AA, Triple M, C10 (and a few others) and left SEN in the lurch in the week leading up to the election poll opening last Thursday.

It's more than just what Tredrea can do alone though

This whole process is shining a light on the divides within the club

Supporters are looking at this with deeper thought and starting to ask the right questions

The media will continue to pursue the competing agendas

Clubs greats are vocalizing their opinions

This is the start of the change so desperately needed and I think there's enough momentum now for it to keep rolling on
That's what I'm hoping for. I don't think any of us are expecting Warren to be the remedy for all our issues, but if he can go some way to start the ball rolling, I'll be happy, at least we might see light at the end of the tunnel (that's not a train).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a hospital board room or a sporting board room.

I'd be concerned if it was a hospital board room but its not. He hates the current group, he's perfect for the role.
I've had a think about this again.

With how poorly our previous board member has done managing Western hospital... maybe warren would do a better job on that board too.

That blokes gotta have a horse in the race.

There's no other reason for the vitriol.

He's Richo's mouthpiece. Planting seeds the club wants planted.

Voted tredders. He will win, reasonably comfortably but probably quite a few more 50/50 supporters out there than you’d think, most of these won’t vote at all. The Pro tredders crowd seems to have much stronger numbers though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t take any issue with Ryan Burton supporting his father in law though. Struggling to see what the big fuss about that is.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thank you too Lil.

Do you plan to stand up at the AGM and … defying all around you … ask Koch a direct question worthy of media exposure?

Denis
Im not sure. Last AGM Koch answered my question with a blatant lie. I sent an email to Richo quoting Koch and attaching evidence in rebuttal. In Richo's defense, he did reply but did not acknowledge the 'untruths'. If Warren wins, and I assume he will, I might just sit there with a smug look of my face. Might even say g'day to my mate CD.

I’m all in on Tredders, but he was wrong to pull Burton up on voicing his public opinion even when it’s his GFs old man he’s endorsing. When did people become so bloody insecure about alternative ideas & opinions? Who gives a flying **** if those views are in polar opposite to popular mainstream beliefs.

Some of the greatest leaders and breakthroughs in science came from those who stood in the minority.

No wonder the club has a weak backbone & is stumbling between a pendulum of mediocrity & staleness. We might as well change our name to the Port Adelaide Eunuchs which would be far more fitting.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back