Delisted 39. Oscar McDonald (SSP Rookie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Welcome Oscar ...

The Carlton Football Club is pleased to announce the signing of Oscar McDonald as a rookie for the 2021 AFL season.

McDonald put pen to paper on the final day of the pre-season supplemental selection period, completing the Blues’ playing list ahead of the upcoming campaign.

Oscar-Web-Header-1920x1080.png

And to think when I saw the headline "Oscar become a Bagger..." I thought they meant of the Judd variety.

Anyway, welcome OMac! Don't mind this at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly shocked they didn't give it to Callum Moore because Carlton things.

Great result tho, well earned and took advantage of a situation that presented itself.

Some may not be happy, but this was the correct decision and well deserved.

May only be with the group for a season, but mature depth across multiple positions is invaluable and something we clearly needed more of.

Well done Oscar and welcome to the club.

Good decision. He is a bit of a Smokey anyway even with it being a no brainer with our current KPP depth.

Only 24, had some really big matches for Melbourne (I seem to remember a 20+ 10 mark match against either Adelaide or Port a few years ago) bigger players take time, but he has showed something, however very inconsistent at the Dees, much more than Moore. Possible late bloomer, that becomes very important depth over the coming years.

Or maybe I’m in a good mood & am being optimistic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back