Toast Max Lynch retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Like this trade. Ceglar's age doesn't fit the list direction and sadly wasn't good enough frequently enough to justify keeping him.

Will be interesting to see if we intend to continue to run the team with dual rucks going forward, or if it will be Reeves and Lynch battling it out for a single ruck spot once McEvoy retires.

Big win for us with this lad.
Collingwood fans are very happy he's going to go somewhere where he'll be getting more game time in time.
Seems like a great bloke.

Like this trade. Ceglar's age doesn't fit the list direction and sadly wasn't good enough frequently enough to justify keeping him.

Will be interesting to see if we intend to continue to run the team with dual rucks going forward, or if it will be Reeves and Lynch battling it out for a single ruck spot once McEvoy retires.
Reeves can play forward a bit. Lynch is a workhorse. Each will play a dozen games next year. Reckon we will play them both post BB.

perfect age to bring in a ruck. They usually start to come on at 24-25. Going to be a great battle between him and Reeves during pre-season

I've not really seen much of Lynch, how does he compare?

I've been very impressed with Reeves, extremely good mark around the ground.

Oh.....welcome Max :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a lynch job
I helped a lady out in her garden once. She gave me $10. My mum asked me where I got the $10 from and I told her I gave Mrs Wilson a hedge job.

I've not really seen much of Lynch, how does he compare?

I've been very impressed with Reeves, extremely good mark around the ground.

Oh.....welcome Max :p
No idea. I'm sure it will be a case of two young rucks fighting for the number one mantle. Will bring the best out of both of them.

Two 23 year old ruckmen on the list, just entering the years where ruckmen provide value. Ceglar out and Lynch in is a net gain.
Next year another development year, then hopefully (at least) one kicks on and becomes a quality ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back