Mod. Notice Welcome to our newest Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah s**t... serious post now.
Well done boys I'm sure you'll do a great job and just be true to yourselves.
Great job to the departing mods Equus and Heisenberg_ .
It's got me ****ed why anyone would do it seriously.

Thanks to heis and eqqy for their patience and commitment over the years. Hope you enjoy being a pleb everyone ignores once more like morro :p

To the new boys, good luck

Thanks to heis and eqqy for their patience and commitment over the years. Hope you enjoy being a pleb everyone ignores once more like morro :p

To the new boys, good luck
You're kidding yaself.

I get more attention nowadays than ever before eh eh eh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get back to work campaigners...Nah seriously congrats Sterge and _Cayz_ , well done at being bestowed modships , I hadn't posted on the RFC boards much , if at all , prior to mid year , so didn't know too much about other posters here. For the short time I have started posting regularly , Equus and Heisenberg_ have been tops , good luck guys and thanks. Equus sincerely best wishes to you and the Mrs with the little Bub soon , Thanks , Stupid Stiubhart :thumbsu:.

Get back to work campaigners...Nah seriously congrats Sterge and _Cayz_ , well done at being bestowed modships , I hadn't posted on the RFC boards much , if at all , prior to mid year , so didn't know too much about other posters here. For the short time I have started posting regularly , Equus and Heisenberg_ have been tops , good luck guys and thanks. Equus sincerely best wishes to you and the Mrs with the little Bub soon , Thanks , Stupid Stiubhart :thumbsu:.

Thanks Stu. :)

Oh yeah s**t... serious post now.
Well done boys I'm sure you'll do a great job and just be true to yourselves.
Great job to the departing mods Equus and Heisenberg_ .
It's got me stuffed why anyone would do it seriously.
WTF all you people on about? 99% of people on here are without a face why do you all call them guys?
Anyway good luck you 2 whoever you are as you will need it.:D

There were some really good candidates. If Grockadoc or NUFC Tiger were to finish up, there is no reason why some of the candidates who previously applied, apply again.
Who are you talking about? Surely Tiger71 is not included in this? God help us all :eek:

Do they infract you each time you call "lock" and Dan the Man twiddles his thumbs.

Who knows. What I do know is that you can get plowed for not actually posting anything wrong but if someone reads between the lines or assumes your posting means something other then what you post, well you are marked.

It is pathetic but hey, that's life lol. Now stop baiting me as I know you want to get my account cancelled :p.

Grats to the two new mods. Looking forward to see you both being a active presence on our board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back